sᴀғᴇ?

You didn't understand just why she had to go this length if she loved you. She didn't have to leave the neighborhood back then.

"I was not yours to begin with, i chose to indulge myself because i wanted to not because you wanted to"You said
"Then why did you gift me?"Haewon asks

"It's only right for my to repay you, since when was it wrong for someone to be kind to another"You said
"You said i was your type"Haewon said
"You are just not, not you this way"You said taking the knife from her.

"I- i thought you liked me, you can't just"Haewon mutters
"Haewon"You called softly as she looked at you.

"I did use to like you but you weren't there when I needed you and the way you are taking this is not normal"You said

The trio watched the interaction between the two of you. You had kneeled down next to Haewon who were on her knees crying.

"I never meant it to go this way, they just wouldn't stay away from you"Haewon says
"And I don't want them too, they are also apart of my life"You said

Haewon looked at the trio in front of the two of you uneasily. She never liked them but now they looked at her worriedly yet cautiously.

She looked down tears running down her cheeks realizing how bad she had been. You rub your hands on her back tenderly.

The trio watch as footsteps reach the apartment and police officers knock on the door as they scan the room and situation.

AT THE STATION

You were questioned about Haewon as they have found many pictures and the knife that she picked. You refused to charge against as you have once called her a friend.

You were taken outside as you saw the trio whom walked towards you in worry and relieved. Soo Ae is first to wrap her arms around you.

"I was so worried about you"Soo Ae said
"I know, thanks for coming to get me"You said
"Why didn't you charge her?"Dohwa asked

"I didn't want to, she was once someone dear to me"You said sighing as you watched Haewon being taken by the police.

"Should we walk you home?"Soo Ae asks as you nodded. Dohwa and Eunhyeok followed the two of you as Soo Ae had her arms linked with yours.

* * * * * *

You did your routine just like the usual but after finding out how you have had someone on your ass for your entire life had you looking behind you every now and then.

You didn't feel any sense of safety walking by on your own but you couldn't just be at home and cry you had school, work and bills to pay.

Your classmates was able to notice how you haven't been yourself once again. Your classmates knew of your history with Haewon and seeing her absent sent rumors around.

You couldn't even just be at peace at any place that you wanted to rest at. You sat at the seats outside the school and Soo Ae joined you.

"The weather is nice today isn't it?"Soo Ae asks
"Yes"You smiled as you knew how she said that to help cheer you up. You two are at peace when you heard voices on the school's speakers.

Yet it wasn't the principal it was some classmates of yours speaking about Haewon and you. The conversation even brought up the situation about your family.

You thought you were last that part but your body couldn't stop trembling or feeling on the edge as you put a hand on your face.

"I am tired"You said standing up

Soo Ae bit the bottom of her lips angry yet upset. She was used to having you comfort her. She wasn't familiar in doing the same with a girl she recently found herself falling for.

Hesitant at first, held onto your hand stopping you as she wrapped her arms around your body, hugging you. It wasn't something new but it felt different as new found feeling rushed through her.

Soo Ae's hand reached up to pat your head and wiped your tears as you cried. She has never been this way with you and you seemed to like it.

Piano starts playing on the speaker as you and Soo ae listen in. You and Eunhyeok were the only one who knew how to play piano plus it was playing your favorite music sheet. The piano is cut to short as a someone closed it.

"I wonder what happened to them"Soo Ae said
"Hmm"You nodded now seeing how close the two of you are to each others as Soo Ae let's go of you and you are left craving it.

"At least you are not crying anymore"Soo Ae says caressing your wet cheek as you get flustered.
"Where did she get this dominance from?"You thought as you tried to avoid looking at her eyes.

"Look at me"Soo Ae says softly as you look up at her
"You go home"Soo Ae adds
"What about school?"You ask

"You can come tomorrow, I will send you notes of today to you how about that hmm?"Soo Ae asks
"Okay"You replied

Soo Ae watched you leave as you stop to look back at her. So Soo Ae could be caring as well in her way, she waved at you as you blushes going on your way.

* * * * * *

You saw your reflection on a store's glass. You looked bad with your puffy red eyes. Sighing you sat down at a bus stop waiting.

How was all misfortunes happening to you two days in a row? Yesterday was Haewon now and today everyone heard you being talked shit about.

"I must have been unlucky since birth"You sighed as you go on the bus and sat nearby a window. You immediately went to listen to music as you did feel the urge to.

You have gotten a message from Eunhyeok as you replied. It seemed he was worried for you about what had happened earlier.

You smiled fondly as you have never imagined that you would have three people who cared for you just like you did.

You were listening to a nice song as it played after a depressing song. You sat back listening and it somehow made you think about Eunhyeok, Dohwa and Soo Ae.

They accepted you as you were, liked you for who you were, proven to you multiple times that they were the best people to be friends with

No, I don't see them as friends anymore. They made you feel safe, comfortable but also made you feel butterflies and made your heart beat.

Your thought were stopped as you hear a loud noise and huge thing exploding nearby you sending you falling to the ground.

All you could hear was the ringing in your ears as you blinked trying to stay away but couldn't.

AUTHOR: I am still not back but I was able to write a chapter for y'all