ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ʏᴇᴛ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

These next few days have been nice with you and Soo Ae hanging out along with Eunhyeok and Dohwa who came around once in a while.

"I apologize for saying such things about you"
"Huh?" You look at the boy slightly confused.

You were more concerned about the whispers and the stares that the rest of your classmates were giving you making things harder than it is.

"Just mind your own fucking business next time" you whispered bowing seeing as he was your senior and walked out of the classroom.

MUSIC ROOM

You are sat playing piano by yourself then slamming the keyboard shut seeing how your fingers were shaking from earlier.

You closed your eyes inhaling before someone held your hands. You open your eyes to find Eunhyeok standing in front of you.

"I am sorry for acting out on my own, I asked him to apologize to you in public" Eunhyeok says as you sigh now a bit relaxed but he wasn't as he started mumbling.

"I should have asked you first" Eunhyeok says and you can't help but chuckle at how he was mumbling then shook your head.

"It's fine at least now no one will keep speaking so much about me next time" You said as he looked at you not expecting you to be so forgiving.
"Thank you" You said smiling and he looked away.

You pat next to you on the chair now opening the piano as you looked at him.
"Since you have been doing well lately let me play you something" You said as he nods.

The room is filled with the noises of piano being played in silence. Each one of the two could hear their heart beat loudly in their chest.

One being louder than the other as he watched intently at the player. Her side profile, hair and the way her fingers pressed against each key note.

The last thing each one could remember was her smile and his gaze.

AFTER SCHOOL

You are seen bouncing on the ground as you were leaving school when you saw a person in a costume giving out flyers.

"At this weather they must be dying under that costume" You thought as you walked up to them
"Can I have hm half of your flyers?" You asked wanting to help.

"Y/n"
"Dohwa?" You tilted your head as you watch the boy take off his mask to show that it was Beak Dohwa.
"Why are you doing this in this hot weather?" You asked

Maybe you shouldn't have asked him that now he had guilt tripped you into working with him as his manager handed you a costume and sent you off to go and change.

"Can't believe you got me into this" you say
"You wanted to help so now you are helping me"Dohwa says
"Just shush and look away while I change" you said

He turns and you turns around to get your costume on you could already feel that you are going to sweat a lot or die in this costume today.

"Let's get to work now shall we?" You said winking as Dohwa smirks and nods. You both get outside and wish each others luck before you both go separate ways.

AT NIGHT

You sigh as you sit on a bench and take off your mask immediately fanning yourself. You catch your breath and enjoy the wind, the breeze that now reaches to you.

"I need to get paid for that, that was a lot" you thought when you hear footsteps closer to you before a hand next to you and a voice.

"I was right, it's Y/n" Eunhyeok says.
"Heh?" You open your eyes.

The two get to the store so you can get your clothes back but weren't able to since the manager wasn't there.

"Looks like there is no key to where my clothes are" you sigh.
"So you're going home like this?" Eunhyeok asks.
"It's not like I can do anything about it, I just want to go home" you say.

You walk alongside Eunhyeok quietly as you look up at him. You can see he has things to say so your brush your arms on his.

"What's on your mind?" You ask
"Why didn't you go to the academy?" Eunhyeok asks
"Because i was helping Dohwa" You reply.
"Why are you always so dismissive of your feelings?" Eunhyeok asks

"Huh?" You look at him.
"Why didn't you get mad at when things went the way it did about the rumors, your ex or about my actions why?" Eunhyeok adds as he stops to look at you.

"I wish you had been more upfront about how you feel, I wish you hadn't been so nonchalant about your feelings and start thinking that it's normal to feel angry" Eunhyeok says.

"I know but it's just hard i guess?" You say as you look down.

"I am just so used to not being hard so i guess i grew up to not really care about acting how i feel and be dismissive of it unless it was just me being sad" you add fidgeting with your fingers.

"Plus i don't think you would like it if i were to get mad since i rarely get angry i fear i might become a monster when i do and that scares me" you said.
"Then become a monster i will hold you back when you do" Eunhyeok says

"But you will hate me or get scared of me" you said.
"Do you really think so?" Eunhyeok asks and you nod.

"It seems you're the one that doesn't know me, i really like you, i like you Y/n" Eunhyeok says as you are seen looking up at him surprised.
"Are you going to just stare at me, it's a bit embarrassing" Eunhyeok says.

"It's just..." you pause before biting your lower lip.
"Please wait for my answer" you said looking down as Eunhyeok seem a bit worried since you weren't looking at him.

Seeing how your shoulder shook a bit he could tell you were crying, yet being the one who confessed and not been answered too it was odd.

"Hey, I should be the one sad after getting rejected" Eunhyeok says.
"I didn't reject you, i just can't answer to you right now" you say
"Then how long do i have to wait?" Eunhyeok asks

Under his numerous questions, your rambling and crying. You pressed your lips against his kissing him before breaking it up. You look at Eunhyeok who was flustered and your

"I like you too but when the time comes i will come to you" you said Eunhyeok stares at your eyes before nodding.
"Okay then" Eunhyeok says

AUTHOR's NOTE: it's been a HUGE WHILE since the last time I uploaded. I just passed my test and I am on my next course. I have just been busy since I failed and going out to protest for Palestine plus donations. I am back again but will not be as active as i used to be.