sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴀʟᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Today was the day for the singing Evaluation. You were nervous as you had to lead everyone with the piano. You practiced during lunch and breaks yet you felt that it wasn't enough.

"I have never performed in front of so many people"You thought looking at your classmates. They all sat down as you all awaited for the teacher.

"It seems Y/n is too nervous"The teacher said
"GOD DAMN IT"You mentally cursed as Soo Ae gave you a thumps up and Eunhyeok reminded you of changing fingers.

"I got this, you can do this"You thought as you played the notes just like how you knew and practiced. The students came for their part singing as you played for each one of them.

AFTER CLASS

"Good work Y/n"The teacher said
"Yes ma'am"You replied
"Who did you learn the piano from?"She asked
"I was given lessons when I was a kid"You replied

"It seems you have a long way to go till you reach Eunhyeok"She said
"Okay?"You replies hoping to just leave

"Next time don't volunteer yourself if you are not so sure of yourself"She smiled
"Why she got an attitude for?"You thought
"Its just you seem to have practiced in a hurry"She said

"Ma'am, how long have you played the piano?"You asked
"For almost 15 years"She said
"And i am supposed to listen to you when I only played for 3 years?"You said

"Well as your teacher-
"No as my teacher your job to grade me and mind your own fucking business especially when I know what kind of person you are outside the school"You said as she gasped

"If you wanna talk about how I am practicing get me the right sheet next time, have a nice day ma'am"You said bowing before walking out finding Eunhyeok.

"What did she say?"Eunhyeok asked
"She said I did great"You replied
"Do you want to watch a movie"Eunhyeok asked
"Yes, Took you long enough to ask"You said

Eunhyeok holds your hand as the two of you walk away. A woman watches the two of you as she crossed her arms thinking of the conversation she had with her student.

The next day at school, you found Dohwa and a group of people watching him. You and Soo Ae wondered what was going on.

"It seems that Beak Dohwa is getting a new business card"a girl said
"So he finally is now with the marang company"You said

"Yeah it seems so"Soo Ae replied.
"Have y'all heard that we are getting a new student"A guys says

"New student but we are in mid term"You said
"They must have gotten in trouble if they are getting transferred here"Another guy says

"Looks like a lot is happening in a day"Soo Ae said
"I will see you at next class?"you said as
"Yeah see y'a"Soo Ae hugs you as you both go different classes.

BREAK TIME

You were walking through the hallway with a straw in your mouth drinking your favorite milk flavored and when you were stopped by Dohwa.

"Oh it's you"You replied
"Yeah, how are you doing?"Dohwa asks
"I'm doing well, your bandaid is off plus are you taking care of yourself right?"You ask as you put his bandaid on his cheek well.

"I am as you can see"Dohwa says
"You still look injured and your lips"You pause when you realize how close the two were to each other. You take your hand off his face as you backed away.

"Sorry"You said
"Don't be"Dohwa says as he pulls you to himself and you look at him with you heart pounding in your chest.

You look around the room nervously as he holds your chin in his face to face him. You watch as his face inches closer to you by seconds.

The two do you are interrupted by the bell ringing loudly in the hallway and both of you look away from each others flustered.

"I will see you around"You said
"Yeah"Dohwa replied as you are walk away in a hurry and Dohwa goes back to his class.
"We almost kissed"You thought as you paced in the bathroom.

*DING*

You look at your phone to find a message from Eunhyeok. He already bought two tickets for both of you. You walked out of the bathroom when you bumped into a girl.

"Y/n is that you?"She says as you look up at the girl
"Hae won?"
"It's been such a long time"Hae won says

Hae won holds a hand out for you as you let her help you up. She is the one you met once at the convenience store.

"What are you doing here?"You ask
"I got transferred here, missed me"she says wrapping her arms around you.
"It's been a while"You said

"We need to catch up"Hae won says
"I am going out with a friend of mine"You said.
"But i don't know anyone around here, I was hoping you could show me around"Hae won says.

You sighs as you walk to show her around the school. You show her, stadium, the art room, library and computer room.

"You're the best Y/n, What would I do without you?"Hae won says as you rolled your eyes.
"I will see you tomorrow"You said

"Hold on"Hae won says as she grips your wrist to face her as you look at her. She holds your chin scanning you for a whole before letting you go.

You are reminded of the night and you shake your head, slapping your cheeks to forget it as you needed to focus on your night with Eunhyeok.

* * * * * * *

Hae won goes to her new apartment as she looks around her filled with pictures bedroom which she makes sure not to let anyone in.

"So beautiful"She mumbles as she caresses the picture of Y/n smiling in her dining room along with Soo Ae and Eunhyeok in which she crossed their faces out.

AUTHOR: Don't worry she is not a yandere, she is just obsessed since she got to know you at your lowest. As I promised I am back with your chapter and thank you all for waiting.

My family don't wanna charge the police even though they left a scar on my mentality cuz I already have depression and ADHD. I wanted to but my family don't want to so i gave up 🤷🏽‍♀️.