ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀғ

You three make it outside of the store and join the rest of your classmates to eat. You sat across from Soo Ae. She somehow was wearing a scarf even tho it was hot.

You were going to ask her something but then her hoodie was stained with a stranger's good. You thought that the stranger did it on purpose.

"No one bumped into him"You thought

You watched as he stranger took off running. You ran after him telling your friends that you were called for work.

The person didn't even run that far you watched as the person kept thier eyes on Soo Ae but as he looked somewhere else he seemed to have lost someone.

He started typing only for the phone with you to buzz and gaining his attention tuning to look at you.

"You are the unknown person who had been typing me"You said
"I don't know what you are talking about"the person replied

"I thought you might say that so i prepared a message"You said as his phone buzzes.
"You have something you want to tell me?"You add

The persons groans as you follow him to a limousine. You sat there to talk with him in private so that no one hears you two.

"Why did you do that?"You ask
"I was just trying to help Soo Ae"He says
"Why?"You ask

"She thinks that by using her boyfriend the heart rate raises but it won't be at 100% since she has no more feelings for him and I wanted to show her that she didn't need a douche bag for a heart rate"He said

"And you thought by ruining her favorite hoodie was the good option?"You ask
"It is because whoever covers her will get her heart rate up"He says

You did want to be the one to raise the heart rate but then you thought now that you knew the heart won't raise because you knew about the situation.

"I want you to help her stop chasing that man"He says
"You don't even have to ask me"You said as you close the door and walk away from the limousine.

You pass by a Photo Booth. You have always wanted to be in a Photo Booth with someone before but have never been able to.

"Y/n"
"What is a trainee like you doing here"You ask
"I ran away from my agent"Dohwa says

"What? Why?"You ask
"You don't wanna know, he won't let me do what i want"Dohwa says

You look behind him to check for any person that could be his agents when Dohwa pulls you to the Photo Booth along with him.

The space was small and because you were pulled in in a rush, the two of you had any space between both of you.

*WHIR!*

You blink few times realizing that a photo had been taken of the two of automatically. You and Dohwa look at each others almost confused.

Dohwa had you stand infront of him with his chin over you head as you look at him. You raise your sleeves as you try to get him back for pulling you in.

The photos are soon taken out as you two take your share of photos. You look at them laughing at the pictures.

Dohwa smiles at the picture as he looks at you. His eyes soften as you laughed but then a tap on his shoulder disturbs him.

"Sir Dohwa"His agents says
"Oh"He replies.

"I gotta go"Dohwa says as he runs
"Sir Dohwa"his agents runs along as you walk away with a smile on your face.

+ 5 LOVE

It matched the heart rate you have gotten with Soo Ae once. You now remember that she could be shivering at any time now.