ᴏɴᴇsᴇʟғ

"Have you seen Soo Ae?"You ask
"Don't know"Eunhyeok replied going back to his phone as you rolled your eyes.
"Hi"Soo Ae greets

"Wow"You gasped looking at Soo Ar's new style she looked pretty tho she was looking more of Raim vibe which you only ignored as she seemed to care about your opinion.

"So what do you think?"Soo Ae asks
"About what?"You asked
"My new look"Soo Ae says
"I liked your short hair though"You said as she only slaps your shoulder shaking her head.

It started with one of the girls at your class showing the boys pictures of girls to each others when you recognized one of the girls.

"Oh I know her"You said
"Really? How?"They asked
"She once came to the conscience store"You said
"When?"The boys asked

"About one year ago, she was my first"You said scratching your neck shyly due to the amount of people looking at you.
"With a girl?"The boys asked
"How does that work?"the girls asked

"I don't know why don't you find out?"You said smiling before standing up and walking up to your seat as the bell rung.

You looked at the teacher and it seemed that you were being stared at this whole time. It turned out to be Soo Ae as you waved at her smiling.

LUNCH TIME

You slept through the session as one of your number into your arm and you woke up. You faced the other side to find that Eunhyeok was writing down something next to you.

You only looked at him seeing as he was listening to something and writing down only for him to look at you surprising you.

"What?"You ask
"Nothing"He replied looking back at his book but seeing as his ears turned red you knew he was flustered.

"Oh shot"You thought facing away remembering about the kiss you two shared. You sat up properly seeing as you couldn't find Soo Ae anywhere around.

"Did you see Soo Ae?"You ask
"She went to get you some snacks"Eunhyeok replied You left the class to look for her and you found her but she was with student councils.

She had told you about how one of them liked Minwoo and bullied her since Soo Ae started dating Minwoo. You followed them and saw that the girl were telling some rules.

"Yah"You called
"Who are you?"The senior asked
"I am Soo Ae's friend"You said
"And what do you want cant you see we are talking to her"yeh senior sais

"'No all i see is you and your little group ganging up on her"You said
"You-"
"Who do you think you are?"The senior asked

"No one i am just trying to get Soo Ae away from you rats"You said as the girl raised her up and slapped you across the face.
"Mmm you do know how to slap"You said rubbing your cheek

"Y/n"Soo Ae called and you assured her
"Since you got your share of fun may i also"you gripped her hair in your hand pulling it
"Beat your ass up?"You asked

The other girls started coming at you and you only pushed them off as they fell on their as now looking at the senior.

"Touch me or Soo Ar and i won't be as kind as I was today you hear me?"You said as she nodded and you pulled her hair harder
"Yes I hear you!"The senior said

"Now now we wouldn't want anyone seeing you all looking this do we?"You said letting go of her hair and lightly patting her shoulder

"The day anyone follows the rules is the day Soo Ae or anyone else will listen to you, your skirt is shorter than all of the prostitues outside"You said
"Let's go"You added holding Soo Ae's hand

You and Soo Ae went to the abandoned art room upstairs as you two sat there in silence. Soo Ae seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

Soo Ae's hair was no more long as her wig was taken away but you managed to save her before they took off her skirt.

"You know i don't know why you suddenly decided to look like Raim but i prefer you this way"You said sitting down next to her.
"You said your liked girls with long hairs and mature style"Soo Ae says

"I do but i also like girl with short hair"You said untying her hair and putting it in a small ponytail which made her look cute.

"I like it when someone is just being themselves more, that way i fall for their true self"You said
"Let's go, lunch time is about to finish"Soo Ae says
"Okay"You replied seeing as Soo Ae dragged you by your hand.

* * * * * * * *

Soo Ae walked around with Y/n following her seeing as they were holding hands no one thought much of it. Soo Ae sat down next to Y/n and Eunhyeok joined them.

You seemed to be in such a great mood explaining to the two that this would be the first summer you spends it with friends earning smiles from Soo Ae and Eunhyeok.

"We will make sure to do a lots of stuff"Soo Ae says already telling you about all kind of stuff. Some sightseeing and places.

"Tell me all about it"You said looking on Soo Ae's phone about few places to go during summer as Eunhyeok told them that there might've a school trip.

"Oooh i am so excited"You said as you all threee walked back to class together and there was a new seat assignment.

"Soo Ae, We are sitting together now"You said
"Woah really?"Soo Ae asked
"Yes look"You said pointing at the board
"We are gonna have a whole party over here"Soo Ae said

"You bet we are"You said
"Y/n and Soo Ae Out!"The teacher said as you two shamelessly walked out of the class and held your arms up as you started laughing.

"I can't believe it, this is the first time i have been kicked out of class"You said wiping your tears.

You didn't get a response from Soo Ae as you looked at her to find that she was looking at you. You waved a hand in front of her face and she stepped back surprised and you couldn't help but smile at her.

* * * * * * * *

"I like her"Soo Ae thought as she watched Y/n who seemed so happy despite the fact that they were kicked out of class.

Soo Ae couldn't look away from the female in front of her. She realized later on that she had been staring at Y/n for too long.

She hopes to have the best summer this year along with Y/n.