sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs

"Let me walk you home"Eunhyeok says
"Okay"You replied

Despite the fact that you were pinned against the wall by him. You had ignored the way he had looked at you.

"I almost had a heart attack"You thought calming your heart as Eunhyeok turned to look at you and you immediately straightened waving at him.

You two walked together in silence before someone had stopped you nearby the convenience store for some snacks because they thought you two were dating.

"Uh we aren't really-"
"Thank you"Eunhyeok says

You look at him as he takes two of snacks as you look at him dumbfounded and he simply hands you the chocolate.

You don't ask him why he has done that as you were scared he would say something that might hurt you in return.

As the two of you came close to your house it felt as if the back of your hands were almost touching urging you to hold his hand but you turn to look at him.

"Thanks for walking me home"You said

You don't give Eunhyeok time to reply as you said your goodbye and ran towards the gate to your house.

Eunhyeok scratches the back of his neck as he rethinks about what he has done wrong before facepalming.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The exams were coming near and it was time to study. However with your part time job you only had time at night to study.

You had come to join for night studies at the academy. You sat at a good spot and wore your headphones.

You were so focused on your studies when you felt someone's leg on yours for a second disturbing you. It sent shivers so you decided to write a note to the person.

"Can you keep yours legs to yourself? ٩( 'ω' )و"

Then slid it through a small area in front of you and went back to studying when a new note was slid over to your side.

"I did it on purpose"

"Do they wanna fight or something?"You thought

You stood up to take a look at the person who sat infront of you and you found out that it was Dohwa. You sighed shaking your head at him as he smirked at you.

You sat down to write him another note as he replied to you as well. It ended up with you two just talking with each others.

"Why are you bothering me?"

"Because i am bored"

"And what does that have
to do with me huh?"

"Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"No, now leave me to study"

You don't remember what had happened after that as you woke up and stretched your neck that was hurting.

"I fell asleep"You mumbled

You sat up before looking up to see Dohwa smiling at you with plans and before you said anything he cuts you off.

"Wanna play? It will keep you awake"Dohwa asks
"You will pay for it"You said

You and Dohwa played multiplayer games and just few rounds through and you were already winning over him as he lost.

"You weren't lying now I am awake-"

You were startled by Dohwa grasping your hand and pulling you into a karaoke room with him. You were surprised and confused as to why he did that.

You realized it was one of those creditors that were looking for Dohwa. In order to distract him, you started singing covering the door to cover Dohwa.

You checked outside and saw the creditor had left and sighed out of relief before hearing Dohwa clap.

"What? are you amazed by my singing?"You said
"It wasn't that bad"Dohwa said
"bad? how about you sing since you think you are better than me"You said

If glasses could break due to voices then Dohwa's voice was surely to break down glasses with his terrible voice.

"There'a no way he is a trainee"You thought

* * * * * * * * * * * *

You yawned as you carried your bag awaiting for the traffic lights with Dohwa. You were tired for today and you needed to rest your mind.

You two walked across the street and it was time for
you two to go separate ways. You were going to walk away when you were stopped with Dohwa stopping you by pulling your backpack.

"What is it?"You ask
"When will we see each other?"Dohwa asks

You are surprised to hear him ask to see you again but then Dohwa starts stuttering as he explains on how he would need your help in games.

"Sure, let's see each other again"You said
"Take care of yourself"Dohwa said patting your head
"Okay"You said walking away

It was when you turned away from Dohwa that you had gotten a buzz from the flip phone. To find two heart rates.

+ 5 Jealousy
+ 7 Jealously

Your eyes widened as you looked around for anyone but to no avail. You felt a tap on your shoulder and Soo Ae smiles at you.

"Y/n you out here studying as well?"Soo Ae asks
"Yeah, i have been on it for hours"You said
"And you?"You ask
"Oh don't remind me"Soo Ae says

You two walked furthers together and talked about subjects and exams. Soo Ae then stops walking and you stop to look at her.

"Have you ever dated a girl?"Soo Ae asks
"No but i kissed one"You reply
"So you like both men and women?"Soo Ae asks

"Yeah why do you ask?"You ask walking towards her as Soo Ae blushes.
"I was just curious"Soo Ae replied

She seemed to be telling the truth despite her being this nervous around you. You walked her home before going back to yours.

Soo Ae finds her face warmed up at the closeness you two were. She thinks about how it would be for two girls to date if she and Y/n were to date.

Her thoughts are interrupted when she sees Raim standing at their door and looks at her.