Note

I won't be uploading for a while due to my grandmother coming over to Sweden. I am almost like a caretaker for her so I barely have any time to do anything.

I can't even do my homework's at peace yet my aunt keeps insisting on making me live and sleepover at my grandma's house.

I don't like my grandmother cuz she traumatized my mother and my whole entire family tree for that i don't see her as my grandmother anymore.

I can't be as forgiving as my mother and aunts are. I have always dismissed her gifts and everything for all the trauma she brought to me since i was 5 years old.

(She abused my aunties and uncles. She didn't stop at that she also abused me and other cousins. Mentally and physically)

I don't like it when she calls my name, i don't like it when she asks me to do something, i don't like it when she says she missed when she used to do my hair or braid it.

For i have not missed any of those times, in fact the only reason i am being mature with her is because my mother wouldn't have wanted me to be mean to her and the aunt I live with doesn't want me to be rude as well.

She guilttripped me into this now I have to stay with this old lady for god knows how long sighs.

I am not disappearing if anyone is worried about that. I would be gone for a while cuz of that and if I do upload new chapters it's due to me having a little free time.