ᴀ ᴍᴇss

You had finished throwing the trash for the night as you walked back to your house when you got a notification from Soo Ae's mother.

Soo Ae's Mom
This is Y/n right?

You
Yes, is anything wrong?

Soo Ae's Mom
Oh no no I was just going to ask
if you could check on my daughters
once in a while, me and my husband are on a trip

You
Sure

Soo Ae's mom
Thank you very much darling

You decided to call Soo Ae to check up on her when she just ranted for you to come see her the next day before hanging up on you.

"That's weird"You thought

AFTER WORK

You had gotten off work early since you went work earlier than usual. You went home to take a shower and got ready to see Soo Ae.

You knew Soo Ae could get messy once in a while so you were going to check up on her and see why she invited.

You sat on a swing drinking some canned coffee from the store when you heard footsteps to see that it was Eunhyeok in his flesh.

"What are you doing here?"You asked
"Soo Ae invited me randomly"Eunhyeok says
"But she invited me as well"You said tilting you head as Eunhyeok shrugged

You two walked to Soo Ae's place together as you watched as Eunhyeok rung the bell. Soo Ae opened the door only to be confused as she saw you two.

"Why are you guys here?"She asked
"Because you invited me and hung up"You replied
"I just said it so Raim could hear me"Soo Ae says
"Are you kidding me?"Eunhyeok replied

"Never mind just come in first"Soo Ae said
"But why isn't anyone at home?"Eunhyeok asks
"Her parents are on a trip and Raim probably doing her shit"You said crossing your arm

"Who told you?"Soo Ae asks
"Your mom, she told me to check on you two"You said

Soo Ae facepalmed as she shook her head. You all heard voices at the door when Soo Ae opened a door and pushed you two in her room in a hurry.

You two sat on the ground for a while before Soo Ae announced that you all had to stay for the night. You didn't mind at all but the silence was eating you.

You were somehow seated between the two as you cleared your throat before asking if they wanted to play card games.

"I am going to go get us some food"Soo Ae sais as she walked out and you were stuck with Eunhyeok alone in a room.

You had your knees up and arms folded as you layed your head on your arms. You were faced where Eunhyeok was as he listened to music.

You didn't even realize that you had been looking at Eunhyeok until you realized you were looking at his lip. You immediately looked the other way.

After eating, you three ended up doing different stuff, Soo Ae read notes as Eunhyeok studied, written down notes.

You had layed down on the ground reading a random book you found. It had no title just red cover but the story was wholesome.

You don't remember how long you have been asleep but your head was no more on a hard surface. You were on Eunhyeok's lap.

You strengthen your body as you face the ceiling before looking at Eunhyeok who was also asleep only for him to open his eyes to look at you.

"You are awake"You whisper
"Yeah"Eunhyeok says
"Happy birthday Eunhyeok"You said as you slowly sat up.

"It's your turn now"You said
"What?"Eunhyeok asks
"To sleep on my lap"You said

"You really don't have to"Eunhyeok said
"I slept well with no neck pains because of you it's only right for me to return the favor"You said

"Is this okay?"You ask as Eunhyeok closes his eyes laying on your lab. You subconsciously started stroking his hair tenderly as you watched Eunhyeok fall asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Y/n you are no longer working here with us"Your Manager says as you frowned at him.
"But sir you know how much I need this"you said panic in your system but he smiled.

"You are going to work in a restaurant as a server and they pay more than me as well"The manager said
"But sir, I enjoy working here"you replied

"My son needs help at his restaurant"The manager said as you sighed
"Can i come back if i don't like it there?"you ask
"You are welcome here anytime"the manager said

THE RESTAURANT

"Hi, I am Y/n L/n"You said as you bowed as your new coworkers clapped as they introduced themselves.
"Nice to meet you too guys"You said

The manager wanted to test your skills as you served people naturally and took their order walking to the cashier and handling customers.

"Call the owner"A woman yelled

You didn't know what had happened as you have just arrived to see the woman argue with the manager about something.

You were going to sneak off to the kitchen to avoid comforting the woman when you found the manager talking with Dohwa.

Dohwa didn't seem to want to go the hall but the manager insisted as he behaved pretty mad and rude with Dohwa.

No one backed him up as they started talking about how important his face should be used as if they were some rich people ordering servants around.

After Dohwa spoke with the woman she walked out happily after seeing his face as your coworkers started complimenting him for his effort.

"You saved us"they said
"It's my first time and I already hate it here"You thought.

You awaited until the restaurant was closing up you went to the manager and threw the uniform on his table.

"I quit"You said

"What? You can't just do that"The manager says
"I don't wanna work with people like you who mistreat your employers"You said as you looked at the manager and the rest.

"My father won't let you work for him after this"The manager says
"We will see about that"You said

You glared at them as you walked out of the room to be met with Dohwa who had heard the conversation.
You looked at him and held his hand before walking out of the restaurant with him.

You two walked through the streets like that for awhile as Dohwa looked pretty surprised that you had stood up for him as his cheeks flushed looking at your hands intertwined.