Update about the incident

I saw you guys commenting about what happened with the police that attacked us. So me and my family decided not to report right?

When August came in the police officer who gave my mom purple eye while handcuffed reported her for spilling coffee at her 🗿.

The man said she spilled it all over his face when it's a huge ASS LIE. So i the person who saw it all was like "what the guck? He is fucking lying!"

Cuz the truth is when mom tried to open the door to the apartment from the outside this nigga charges at her with the door. The door literally hit her as he charged at her from the inside to outside of the apartment.

It's funny how they said she entered the apparent TWO STEPS IN when she got attacked from inside to the outside so it wouldn't have been possible for her to enter the apartment for even a single step in. 🙄

The woman who was with me said that my mom pushed her out of the day when that wasn't the case cuz that lady was holding me because i was like
"oh Mom save me" but she didn't even notice 🫤

So she went for the door when the police man charged at her, the good that she placed on the ground flew over to my side (next door i was sitting by the stair the last three stair to the upper floor)

Then mom was like flabbergasted, confused and also hurt by the door and the man charging at her she had her coffee in her hand.

The police mam little gripped both of her hand and twisted it them so the coffee was tilted and it was by force so the coffee that mom splashed was in no way at the man's face but rather all over the floor.

I remember because my socks turned brown cuz of the coffee if the coffee was splashed on the man's face the coffee would have reached my head because i was sitting on the stair way while mom and the man were sitting up but that wasn't the case.

After that coffee incident when i tell you the police man was MAD! He was MAD MAD he was so fucking angry. He tackled her to the ground with such force. a thud could be heard even the neighbors that live up came down to see what was going on.

The woman that was watching me went to help the man while mom was screaming in pain because she has a bad arm one of her arm is very sensitive due to an old injury. So she was crying and i am an empath only around those i care for i was telling the lady to get off my mom's back cuz she had two women and a crazy men on her neck handcuffing her.

Boy/gurl when i tell you i was crying. I was crying crying like tears, voice and hand shaking. I was already having full mental breakdown and was scratching the shit out of my arm due to anxiety and the whole thing going on.

It only went worse later on cuz the part I was scratching start bleeding like little cat scratches and got bruises from pinching myself.

Then when mom was taken down stair she has bad bruise on her face from the thud and she got slapped because she passed away from how badly her arm hurt. It was just so bad 🧍🏽‍♀️ like one of the worst events that happened to be me this year.

Then they want to say that the man has coffee splashed on his face. Mom stepped two steps in and that the police man told her not to go on.

These people came to us and told us that they were looking for a girl that we literally found on her own AT 11pm on the street by her own. we called her parent to let them know she was with us and safe.

While staying with the girl. She seemed alerted every time we mentioned her parents so we found out that her parents were abusing her so when the family came to our house we told them that she was fine and she was going to them tomorrow.