ғᴀᴋᴇ

You were amazed by the punch but you were mad at the moment. You were about to punch him back when one of the boys stepped in.

He stood between you two as you clenched your teeth while he sent his friends away. You glared at him as he tried to calm you down which was unnecessary.

You wouldn't have been mad if it weren't for that punch. You sigh out of frustration as you look at the blonde boy.

"Don't let me see him again, I won't be nice next time"You said spitting blood on the floor and walked away. As if your wrapped hand wasn't enough.

It was the next day when Soo Ae sees your face. She must think that you get in fights every day now. She, her sister, Eunhyeok and her boyfriend were all standing in front of the school's gate.

Apparently she and her sister forgot about their school tie. You watched as Soo Ae's boyfriend gave his tie to Raim while Eunhyeok gave it to Soo Ae since she looked like a disaster.

"You can have mine, the school won't punish me since they pity me"You waved at Eunhyeok as you left the school gate to climb over the wall.

The blond boy was there as well apparently he forgot his neck tie as well. He looked at you for few minutes then asked if you needed help climbing.

You shook your head and asked if he needed any help. He looked skeptical at first as you signaled him with your injured hand.

"You are weird"He scuffed
"You are more weirder than me so shut up and climb up"You said as he smirked a bit.

He stepped on your thighs first then you were able to climb up as he caught your backpack on the other side of the wall.

It was hard to climb the wall but you found a way to climb somehow wincing in pain as you made it to the other side of the wall.

"You are pretty flexible"He says
"Not at all"You said.

He looked at you before he opened his backpack revealing small box filled with bandaids. He then walked towards you placing them where they were needed. (Lips)

"This blond boy"You thought almost laughing at his eyes.

"Thank you"You said not liking how intense it was becoming so you walked away running saying that you were late.

"Who says we won't do PE, when it's raining brats!"The teacher yelled. You were luckily the odd person out with no person to match with.

You decided to use the period card when in truth you take birth control to avoid period and with your wounded hand you were told to go to the nurse.

You silently left the class and sat down to watch the rain with music playing on your earphone's. You watched as Eunhyeok sat down next to you.

"What are you doing here?"Eunhyeok asks as you looking at him lazily
"Listening to music and rain"You replied
"Wanna join me?"You offered.

Eunhyeok took the right side of the earphones and you got close to him as you put on the song. You were listening to (any song of choice)

He stayed quiet throughout the whole time. Since you two were sharing earphones and were sitting close to each others, his knees almost touched yours.

Eunhyeok has no interest in anyone but because you barely talked he would rather stay in your presence then others that required him to talk alot.

You were feeling sleepy as you kept nodding off, he slowly puts your head on his shoulder and you stayed in that way for a while until the P.E session ended.

"I'm gonna fall asleep if I continue laying on your shoulder"You said as you sat properly.
"I don't have an umbrella so I might need you to go to the store with me"You said

Eunhyeok shrugged nodding along and you smiled walking off and he saw it. He was surprised by your smile.

"You should smile more often"Eunhyeok says
"Well it's hard to smile most of the time"You said

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

Eunhyeok agreed with you as he wants to see if he is able to make you smile. You thanked him and you promised him that you would let him buy anything for free.

You started your shift at the store when the door bell rung just when you were about to sit down and eat your spicy noddles.

You await by the cashier counter as the customer walks to the counter with cigarettes and alcohol. You asked for their ID and they looked nothing like the person in ID.

"Do you think I am that stupid to believe your bullshit"You rolled your eyes as you told them to leave immediately or you would call the police.

After your shift you were released earlier than usual as you were changing you noticed your hello kitty keychain was missing it was important to you.

"No, don't tell me that i lost"You thought

You were now at school to check your locker while at this time some classes might be having night studies which Su Ae, Raim and Minwoo attended.

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

You saw Eunhyeok on the hallway as you greeted him and you told him about your situation. He said that he was going the same way.

You two were walking back to class when you saw Raym and Minwoo kissing. You gasped quietly as you rubbed your eyes just to double check.

"Holy shit!"

You didn't know that you said it loud or maybe louder and Eunhyeok had to drag you along with him. You were pinned to the wall his hand covering your mouth.

You were very shocked by how fast things went and while you two were in the class. You looked around the room to see Soo Ae on her knees crying silently.

Eunhyeok had your little keychain that you dropped when he walked you to the store with his umbrella earlier.