ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ

You awake to the sounds of footsteps, noises and people speaking. You look around to find yourself in a hospital laying on a bed.

You wonder why and how the explosion happened. You stand up from your bed on your way to the bathroom to take a look at yourself and find Soo Ae sitting at the hallway.

She was crouched and crying. You tilts your head confused as to why she was crying. You sit next to her.

"Are you okay?" You ask

As if she had been triggered she cries more. You wrap your arms around her letting her cry. You didn't know as to why she was crying but hoped you would be able to comfort her like she did for you.

"I am sorry" Soo Ae says
"It's not your fault" you replied wiping her tears.

AT SCHOOL

You felt embarrassed to go to school with your leg and knee bandaged after getting it stitched and your arm which almost broke but didn't only having scratches.

You came to school nevertheless and sat down while people kept staring at you. Soo Ae sits next to you. You once again remind her that she had nothing to do with what had happened.

"Smile now, if you keep beings sad i will be upset too" you said pinching both her cheek and making her smile as you nod proudly.

You are talking to Soo Ae when Eunhyeok enters the class injured too although he seemed in worse situation that yours.

He was limping and his leg had been bandaged with clutches. You don't remember anyone in the bus other than you. Yet Soo Ae, Eunhyeok were hurt too.

"Are you okay?" You ask
"It looks worse than it is, don't worry" Eunhyeok says
"You sure?" You ask and he nods

"Do you think she left because of Y/n?"

"Why else, maybe she cheated on her?"

"There is no way, plus she said she switched for Y/n" she says.

You sigh at how shamelessly the girls and boys in your class talked about you and Haewon's situation. Dohwa walked in telling the classmates off before sitting nearby you and the duo.

"Aren't you gonna do anything about the rumors?"Dohwa asked
"Do what exactly fight every person at school about the issue?"You said as he click his tongue sighing.

"Oh, what wrong with your new look?"Dohwa asked
"My look? It's worth the attention what happened to your look?"Eunhyeok asked Dohwa.

As you and Soo Ae watch the two mock each others for the way they looked like. You turn to look at Dohwa he looks like he had gotten a punch from someone.

"Don't worry" Dohwa says as Eunhyeok interrupts him as you and Soo Ae shake your heads in disappearing at the two.

"Let me help you get away from them, they are attracting too much attention to you" Soo Ae whispers to you as you of watching them three go.

LATER THAT DAY

You are seen being scolded by your boss who tells you that you're not work but you wanted to work as it was your only source of income.

"But sir it's only few stitches" you said
"How many?"He asked
"6?" You replies
"On both?" He asked

"On my knee and two stitches on my leg" You replied
"Can you use your arm?" he asked
"Yes" You replied

Your boss squints his eye before telling you that you must go rest and he won't let you work until you are doing well.

"But how am i gonna pay the pill this month" you mutter before the boss open the door.
"You are still getting paid" The boss said before going back in.

You now had a long time to do nothing normally you spent the other day with Soo Ae, Dohwa and Eunhyeok but you didn't want to bother any of them.

You took a small walk to the playground as you sat on the swing light swinging before your stitches was becoming a bit painful.

"What to do?" You sigh as you played with the sand and rocks that were beneath the swing you sat on which felt comforting for a bit before someone sat next to you.

"What are you doing here alone?" Dohwa says
"What are you doing here so late?" You ask
"Working my night shift and yours" Dohwa says

"You didn't have to" she says
"You gotta pay the bills no?" Dohwa says
"You don't have to do that, the boss said i am still getting paid" you said

The two of you were quiet for a bit just the wind, swing and the tree were all you could hear. Dohwa calls your name as you turn to look at him.

"Hmm?" You tilts your head
"I am gonna back to work" Dohwa says
"Okay, i will see you?" You said
"Yeah see you" Dohwa says

You watch him walk away to the store as Dohwa goes straight back in. His heart beating in his chest after he had failed to tell about his feelings.

"How bothersome" Dohwa mutters before going to the counter to get back to work.

You are seen going back home when Soo Ae catches you on her way. She helped you get back home as she talked about her worried about her friends.

"Talk to them even if you are scared, you will find out a lot of things you didn't know and will hear their side as well" You said

"What if-"
"Leave the 'what ifs for later hm?" you said as she nods before you go home.

NEXT DAY

You were at the infirmary after taking care of your stitches which the nurse helped with. You were sat on the bed with the trio speaking to you.

"What do you suggest i do then?" You ask
"In these kind of situations you have to cover up rumors with other rumor" Dohwa says as you look at Soo Ae and Eunhyeok.

"What do you mean by that?" You ask only getting Dohwa to smirk before looking at Eunhyeok in mischief.

AUTHOR: I am back as promised i am sorry for the long wait. For two months a lot of things happened. Funeral, my issue and my family fighting. Things has cooled down and i am back to give y'all the sauce.