ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ

You and Soo Ae were inseparable ever since the new seat assignment. You two go to bathroom together, walk home together, study together and share notes.

"It's thanks to you that her grades has improved"the teacher says as you wave your hands rejecting all kinds of compliments thrown at you due to being flustered immediately.

"It was all Soo Ae she has improved and I just helped"You said
"Don't be modest she is lucky to have someone like you with her"The teacher says as you nod hoping the conversation ends

"What should we do today?"You ask Soo Ae who seemed lost in her thoughts.
"Oh today, I am going to be busy mom wants help because it's my father's birthday soon"Soo Ae says
"I understand go on i still have to practice for the piano"You groaned as she pats you shoulder

"You will do fine"Soo Ae says as you smile
"Thanks"You said fighting the urge to say I love you as she walked away waving at you.

ART ROOM

You put your backpack down and your phone nearby as you sit down. You open the piano as you cracked some fingers on your hands and started playing.

You had very tight muscles between some of your finger which made it hard for you to play some notes at time needed. You would always get muscle tightening due to that.

"Aah it hurts"You mumble as lay your head on the piano and eyes closed as you open and close your hand in attempt to stretch them only hurting more as you did.

"Stop doing that"
"Hm? what are you doing here?"You ask
"What do you think?"Eunhyeok sits next to you as you shrug confused
"We have two days before you are ready yet you seem to be struggling with some notes"Eunhyeok says

"Of course, unlike you I have small hands and playing the paino is a struggle due to the tightness between some of my fingers"You whine as you make a gun sign only for your last finger struggling to stay close along with your thump.

"there is other ways to deal with that"Eunhyeok says
"Really?"You ask as he nods

His idea was for you to use your thumps instead of your other finger or switching finger that didn't hurry like using your thump, middle finger and pinky.

"Think of it as a spider waking"Eunhyeok says
"Lest not talk about spider"You said almost immediately shivering in panicking that you would see any bugs soon.

You follow his instructions as you play the music sheet from the beginning only this time you switch fingers instead of stretching others to play.

You finally finished the last note now facing Eunhyeok with a huge smile on your face due to being able to play at ease now.

"I think I am ready"You said as you took your stuff
"We still have a day, don't rush"Eunhyeok says
"Alright, i gotta go to work now I will see you around"You said

You were about to walk away when Eunhyeok covers your mouth and hides you into a corner nearby the boys gym lockers. He had you pinned onto the wall.

You two stayed silent as the boys talked about their match while your heart was beating so hard in your chest as if it would jump out of its place when someone opened the locker right next to you two.

"It seems everyone left"Eunhyeok whispers avoiding to look at your eyes as you nodded nervously.

You have never come this close to his face before other than the kiss but this time you two weren't kissing at all yet.

"Let's forget about it"You thought as you two walked away only for your head to meet the opened the locker that you somehow didn't see open.

"Oww"You hisses in pain
"How clumsy could you be"Eunhyeok says
"I didn't it, it's not my fault you boys leave your locker open"You said rubbing your head.
"Wait here"Eunhyeok says

Eunhyeok walks out of the room and comes back with an ice bag on his hand. He placed the ice bag on your head as you attempted to do it yourself but he doesn't let you.

You don't say anything and let him do it as you two stayed silent and eventually your heart couldn't take it anymore so you started speaking.

"Um"You start but stop
"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to"Eunhyeok says

"I want to but all of things I wanted to say escaped my mind when i opened my mouth, weirdly enough it only happens when I am around you"You said
"Around me?"Eunhyeok asks as you nod.

Eunhyeok shakes his head of the thoughts in his head as he smiles and you end up not being able to look away untill his eyes met yours.

"I need to go now or I will be late"You said
"Alright I will see you tomorrow"Eunhyeok says

"Yeah see ya"You reply holding your backpack in your chest and walking away in hurry trying to cover your flustered face and Eunhyeok only watched.

* * * * * * *

"Y/n"Manager calls
"Yes?"You reply
"What happened to the boy who you recommended to us"Manager asks
"He hasn't started working?"You ask

"He did but these few days he hasn't come to work and I am afraid we won't be able to keep him around if he is like this"Manager says
"Oh but he needs this though, how about i will take on his shifts how about that?"You said

"I don't like to see you overworking, I will let him be but you must bring him back before I get upset"Manager says
"I promise to bring him back"You said
"I know you will"Manager says

Now you were in an unfamiliar building in which the manager and school had said it was where Dohwa lived at.

You were busy looking at the door numbers that you missed someone passing by you and stood in your track to grab the person's wrist.

"Dohwa?" You frown upon seeing the state he was in. All bruised up and lips bleeding. He looked like he got his ass up but he was strong enough to defend himself which made the thing worrying.