sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

You felt sad for her but then again it shouldn't be shocking as she ignore all the red flag in the man. Everyone saw it and told her but she chose to ignore them.

"You can sleep over at my apartment if you don't wanna see her"You said as Soo Ae nodded slowly.
"Do you wanna come with us?"You asked

You put him on the spot, he doesn't wanna go through the trouble of trying to get Soo Ae's spirits up but because you are close to him.

"Fine"He sighs

You smile evilly and he saw it as he felt chills. Soo Ae was happy when she saw that you had her favorite snacks at your apartment.

You have them a tour your apartment, it has living room with big balcony, 3 bedrooms two with thier bathroom and one big bathroom right next to the one bedroom.

"Woah your place is so clean and cozy"Soo Ae says
"Make yourself at home, i currently use the master bedroom with my table and chair"You said

Eunhyeok was quietly following you two as you showed Soo Ae around. You have let him use your old room since you moved to the master bedroom.

You haven't thrown your father's clothes cuz you use it to wear with your own clothes which doesn't always feels comfortable.

"Does anyone wanna take a shower?"You ask
"Me"Soo Ae raised her hand so does Eunhyeok
"I will use this bathroom then"Soo Ae says going in one of the rooms.

"You can use this bathroom while you use the big bathroom I have put towels and clothes that may fit you"You said as you walk away

"Wait, i think you dropped this earlier"Eunhyeok says as you look at his hand.

His hands reveals your keychain and your eyes softens as you sigh out of relief smiling when you hold it in your hand. You hold it to your chest and thank him.

"I am so glad that it was with you who found it and not someone else"You said

You left him to take a shower and went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner for you and the rest.

You have made some sweet and spicy Korean fried chicken along with some dumplings and a salad to eat along with it.

You went to your bedroom to change your clothes since you kind of stained the ones you were wearing while cooking.

You were now wearing sweat pants, crop top and a zipper jacket. You went back to the kitchen to set the dinning table that was in the kitchen.

"Woah you made all of this?"Soo Ae asks as a wet haired Eunhyeok join you two in your father's clothes.

It was a long sleeved black shirt and grey sweat pants. It actually fits him since your father was short yet large and always bought over sized clothes.

"Well it's coming in handy"You thought

"Come join us"You said as Eunhyeok sat across you and Soo Ae as she smiled happily eating looking at you like you were her role model.

"This is so delicious Y/n"Soo Ae says as you smile while eating your share of food.

Eunhyeok sits down with you two and awaits as Soo Ae eats after all not everyone are good at cooking even though it looked appetizing.

Seeing as Soo Ae was drooling and didn't spare you of compliments. He tries the dumplings and he is surprised that it tasted really good.

"It's not so bad"He says
"Even he agrees"Soo Ae says smiling and you find it hard to not chuckle at her reactions.

"I made you smile, oh my god you smiled"Soo Ae hugs you and you don't get anger this time. This time you put your hand on her arms and softly smiled.

Eunhyeok just watched you two in silence as he stop to look at your smile. You look at him catching him off guard.

You told Soo Ae to choose a movie that you all can watch while you went to wash the dishes as Eunhyeok was responsible with bringing all blankets and pillows to the living room.

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

You all were half way into the movie and Soo Ae fell asleep while Eunhyeok was facing the other way so you stood up and went to the balcony to smoke.

You were trying to lit up the cigarette but your lighter wasn't working so no smoking for you this time. You just stayed on your seat looking at the sky.

Eunhyeok who was looking for where you went joined you as he sat on the seat nearby yours. He has been wanting to ask you a question.

"Are you family out of the city?"he asked
"No"You replied looking at him.
"Where are they?"He asked

"My sister passed away when I was young while my parents passed few months ago"You said

"I am sorry"Eunhyeok says
"It's alright, my parents were long before dead to me"You said

Eunhyeok could feel there was something behind what you said but because he also has his own issues he didn't want to bring back bad memories to you.

You took off your bandages earlier since you felt uncomfortable with it when you were washing dishes.

You were tracing your cut with your left hand it hurt when you stretched your palm but right now it was doing well.

"Does it still hurt?"He asked
"When I stretch out but i feel fine now"You said as you look down since the lights were off. You could only see because of the moon and street lights.

You weren't feeling awkward instead all you felt was nervous. Eunhyeok wanted to talk but doesn't know what to talk about.

You stood up to leave and since Eunhyeok was sitting nearby the door you didn't see his foot in the way as you tripped and before you could fall he caught you in his arms.

Once again you two were close to each others only this time you looked at his lips then away blushing missing the way Eunhyeok looked at your lips as well.