ʀɪsᴋ

You lay your head on the pillow unable to sleep at all. You tried to move a bit to leave but Haewon woke up asking you about where you were going.

Scared of what she might do to you, you smile and go back to sleep but now she has her arms around you as she breathes and you could feel her behind you.

You could only close your eyes and hope that you would fall asleep and the speed of your heart beat to not be noticed by Haewon.

Eunhyeok and Soo Ae finally came to a stop in front of a very familiar building. It was the same building where the store was at.

Soo Ae gulped nervously as she couldn't imagine how close Haewon was to your and her house sending her shivers.

Soo Ae thinks to herself as she walks to the building but is stopped by Eunhyeok who seemed to be such a serious expression.

"You stay here"Eunhyeok said
"Hey, we came together you can't be leaving me out here"Soo Ae says
"What if that girl is capable of hurting us? We would need one of us to call the ambulance and the police"Eunhyeok says.

Soo Ae doesn't want to stay out here as she wants to be able to see Y/n safe as well. Eunhyeok doesn't want both of them to get hurt if this goes out of hand.

* * * * * *

"What the hell are you guys doing here?"
"Dohwa?"The two turn to look at the blondie who seemed to be throwing trash.

Eunhyeok and Soo Ae look at each others then watch Dohwa who throws the trash and walks up to them asking as to why the two were out late and why they were arguing.

"We are here cuz we want to help Y/n"Soo Ae says
"What happened to her?"Dohwa asks

The two relay all of the things that they know to Dohwa who listened to them. Dohwa is cautious of Eunhyeok since he knew Y/n had an argument with him but ignored the thought.

"How about we all go and we call the police about this now, if we get hurt we would be fine since the police will be here"Dohwa said

Soo Ae and Eunhyeok glare at each other but nonetheless they agree on the term and Dohwa follows them as they both stop him reminding him of his work.

"I have finished everything let me just close"Dohwa says as she rushed to the store to close it then follows the two.

Dohwa had the gate door open since he worked at the shop at the storage room was inside the building. The two give him thumps up as he shakes his head.

They do not know which floor it is but Soo ae was able to find the name of the resident at the letter's section.

She lives at the same floor number as Y/n once again sending shivers to Soo Ae as she was disgusted by the girl.

* * * * * *

You are awaken once again in the middle of your sleep but Haewon was nowhere next to you. You looked around if she was in the kitchen.

You saw the hallway where her bedroom door was open slightly it was dark but there was a faint light in there. You stand on your legs as you pick your stuff in hopes of leaving.

*DING DONG*

The doorbell rings in the whole apartment as you rush back to your place and act asleep. You watch from you half closed eyes Haewon walking to the door.

She opens the door but she doesn't open it widely only at her face. You are unable to see and sigh until you hear a familiar voice.

"Is Y/n with you?"Eunhyeok asks
"Yeah? She is asleep"Haewon says
"Is it okay if we come in?"Soo Ae asks
"What do you two want?"Haewon asks

"Nothing we just wanted to talk to Y/n she wasn't answering our phone calls and we didn't have your phone number so we were worried"Soo Ae said

Haewon looks at the short girl in front of her. She hated her hair how short it was. The color wasn't even as pretty hers.

Her eyes landed on the figure next to the male. How would a man understand you. She understood you cuz you both were female.

Then at the blondie whose life wasn't even normal, all he was good at was his face and fists. She knew each one of them more than they think she knows.

"How could she like such people?"Haewon thought

Yet it was heard by trio who looking at Haewon surprised as they heard her snarling at them as she tried to close the door.

Eunhyeok's leg stepped in to stop her from closing the door. Haewon wasn't someone to play with angered by the situation she once again closed the door harshly despite the leg there.

Dohwa was the one who stopped the door this time as they both looked around to find you whom was laying among pillows and blankets.

They tried to get closer that's when Haewon threatened them with two kitchen knives in her hand at the trio as she stood between you and the trio.

Soo Ae was behind Eunhyeok who put a hand over her as he seemed alerted by the situation knowing this could either go good or worse.

You sat up now worried for the trio upon seeing the knives. You tried crawling behind her but she warned you not to think of anything now a knife at you.

"I won't hesitate to kill any of you"Haewon said
"Haewon, come on you don't need to do this"You said

"Yes i do!, can't you see that they are trying to take you away from me? I was yours before then, you were mine before them"Haewon said

"What the fuck are you talking about?"You ask slightly angry.