I.M.P Meeting

[Hello My Sexy Readers, I am here with a new chapter which is the pilot chapter please enjoy!]

(Name's POV)

"Alright, now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here..." I say and look at Moxxie. "Moxxie."

And he gives me a what the hell look.

"Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?" I ask them.

"What about a car wash?" Millie asks raising her hand.

"This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? Ooh, what about a billboard?" I ask my eyes sparkling as I say it.

"We can't afford a billboard, Ma'am." Moxxie says.

I wrap my arm around Moxxie's shoulder. "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now." I say and push him away. "Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?"

I click on the TV to show our jingle in it's commercial.

"Ah those were the days." I say with a smile.

"I don't need any reminding, Ma'am, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches." He says.

"Uh, hey, excuse me. What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, all right? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit! And I have a meeting after this with the head of The TV Station to fix it for your information!" I snap.

"That is great!" Millie agrees. "Also People love musicals, Ma'am."

"Exactly, Millie! And we're basically doin' a musical. Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams like my dad did?" I ask Moxxie.

"Ma'am..." He says trailing off.

"Cause right now, all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside." I say dramatically and then get a text. Shit the meeting was moved up I am going to have to wrap it up here.

"I'd like to go on record and say that incident was Loona's fault. Dispatch is supposed to give us the right info on the target. It's very simple." Moxxie accusing of Loona and I glare at him Oh NO He did NOT Just accuse my baby!!!

"Oh, sit on a dick, Moxxie." Loona says.

"YOU sit! Sit on... a... and the... d-- DO YOUR JOB!!" He snaps and I about had enough.

"Hey, now, we don't blame our screwups on Loona, okay?!" I say and snuggle her face with mine. "She didn't do anything wrooooong~"

"Are you kidding me, Ma'am? She's awful!" Moxxie said and he began to list of the things she did wrong and I was getting more and more irritated.

"She still accepted my gift I made her!" I huff.

It had been home made bacon peanut butter chocolate protein balls. Her favorite snack in the hold world. And a coupon to get the shot for Syphilis half off.

"Yeah she is getting better at gifts and shit." Loona said not even looking up from her phone.

I awww and snuggle her more. Suddenly her work phone rings. She answers it and then turns to me.

"(Name) it is for you it is the spoil rich guy again he sounds a little DTF-y." She tells me and I threw my empty cup of water on the floor.

"Oh come on it was one time! If I did not sleep with that sexy privilege asshole none of us would have access to the mortal world."

They looked at me. "What?" They ask as I left to take it in my office.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS first chapter done, I hope you all enjoyed and stay sexy everyone!]