Ex?

[ YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Hello, My Sexy Muffins! Welcome back to a new chapter! This chapter will have Verosika and some protective Robo Fizz! So let's do this! Please Enjoy!]

(Name/Blitza's POV)

Fuck this is Bullshit. I wake up after a long night to Robo Fizz making me breakfast. I hated he remember my favorite breakfast. I am starving though, and he sets down an iced coffee.

"Don't think this will clear us up, you sex craze rip-off." I snap at him and start to eat.

"Do not worry, Blitza I will wear you down, just like I did last night~" He says smirking.

My face goes my read, and I flip him off. At least he got me an iced coffee. Not going to thank him though. We continue, and then I told him to stay here, that I had to go to work. He was not taking no for an answer. It ended with him driving, and we go to pick up Loona and the M and M's.

"Ugh (Name)?" Millie asks. "Why did you buy a robo fizz?"

"I did not buy him, and this is The robo fizz from Loo Loo land. I was gifted him." I tell Millie.

"Why, Ma'am?" Moxxie asks.

"The Fuck I know." I snap.

"Oh, someone is in a mood~ You are so cute when you are angry~" Robo Fizz cackles.

"Fucking shit stain," I mumble under my breath.

We made it to the parking lot. That is when someone took my spot. "Oh, you suck for life do you?" She snaps.

I get out of my Van with my megaphone. That is when I see my Ex-Fiance... Verosika...

"Verosika?"

"Blitza." She states.

I glared at her and scoffed. "I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because I believe the nearest ocean is... three Rings DOWN!"

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts." She shoots back, referring to the miscarriage I had long before I met her.

I grind my teeth. "Oh YEAH? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!" I snapped back.

She flips her hair at that. "They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups." She says, and takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb. "So, your sister says "Hi"."

I glared even hard. "Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!" I snap.

"Actually, prick. It has my name on it." She tells me, pointing down to her name written in purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P. is crossed out on the ground. "I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building... and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break.

My heart stopped. "A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!" I snap at her. I paid a good fucking bit of money for this spot!

Verosika removes her sunglasses. "Awww, you mad, Blitza? You gonna run off, leaving someone else at the alter, pay for the hotel room, pay for the wedding services, steal their car. and run-"

I continue saying it with her. "-run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!"

We ended it together, and I glared at her. "Goddamn it whore, you will NOT let that go!" I snap at her.

She flips me off. "Choke on a sandpaper cock."

Fucking Cunt. I wasted so much time on a bag of holes like her. I did not even bother to argue right now. I got to go and find a way to get rid of her bitch ass.

"Millie, find a place to park the Van, Robo Jack ass! You are going to make yourself useful," I say, pulling him with me into the building.

"Hehehehe~ Love it when you need my help~"

"Yeah, yeah, do not get a hard-on!" I snap. There is no way I am letting my ex-fiance try and steal this from me.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Finally, another chapter done, and I hope you all enjoyed this and stay sexy all of my sexy muffins!]