The Butchers

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am back with a new chapter! And First off A Disclaimer!!! 

Disclaimer: Cannibalism is not cool! You should not eat the flesh of humans and demons should not eat the flesh of other demons! There we go!

This one is an Alastor Chapter, enjoy!]

(No One's POV) 

(Name) was craving meat, nothing but meat, she needed it. BAD!!! So she decided to go down to Cannibal Town. To get some fresh meat, she would put a cap on anyone who tried to touch her and her baby. She made it to a butcher and he glared at her. Snorting. 

"What do you want IMP?" He demands of her. 

"I want demon meat, the best cuts you have." (Name) tells him. "I do not care how much it costs." 

The bell rings again as the Butcher grabs the knife and walks in with Alastor. 

"AH!" He says as his eyes land on Marie. "There you are, I was wondering when I would see you again my dear." 

"A-Alastor you know this Imp!?" The Butcher was now clearly afraid. 

"Yes, she is MY Imp, my dearest Imp," Alastor says. "Were you going to harm her?" 

He dropped the knife like it was hot! "O-Of co-course not! I was getting ready to get her some of the best demon cuts. 

"Ah, that explains why you are in Cannibal Town, dear!" Alastor says. "You came here for the best cuts! Hector be a dear and get them for her and me, put it on my tab!" 

"Yes, ri-right away sir!" He says and goes to the back to get them. 

"I will always be impressed with how you overlords terrify other demons." (Name) says to him. "Thank you, I was afraid that I would have to shoot him and get the meat myself." 

"I am glad you did not have to." Alastor chuckles. "Now why the sudden craving for demon meat?" 

"Oh, I am pregnant and I could not help but crave it." She tells him. "I was ready to jump someone on the way here." 

"That makes sense," Alastor says slowly as if testing the waters. "Who is the father?" 

"Just some goetia." She says vaguely, Alastor's smiles strained even more. 

"I see." He says stiffly. "Would you like to eat this lunch with me?" He asks suddenly. 

(Name) looks at him shocked. "I would like that." She says with a smile and Hector comes back out with both packages of meat. 

"Thank you, Hector!" Alastor says, opening the door for (Name). "If Miss (Name) comes back for more meat, you better treat her with respect! And put her orders on my tab!" 

He walks out with (Name) and Hector almost pisses himself. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done! I hope you all Enjoyed this chapter and stay Sexy,  all of my sexy muffins!]