Huge Mistake

[Hello My Sexy Muffins, I am back with a new chapter, this chapter, WHICH IS FINALLY HERE!!!! we will be having the gala so I wish you all good luck, please enjoy  this chapter here my muffins!]

(Name's POV)

I looked at myself in the mirror, I honestly am hot! There was no denying that, besides this will be fun! I smirked and went down the stairs to see my dates. They smirked down at me and I look at them, Satan, I wish I was not so short. 

"You were right Voxxy she is stunning in the dress~" Valentino says and circles me, what is with overlords and circling me? 

"Are you ready honey?" Vox asks. 

"Yes, but get your head out of your ass I am not your honey." I say smoking and we get into the limo. 

I am pulled onto Valentino's lap and I roll my eyes. 

"Mind the merchandise bitch!" I snap at him and he strokes my horn. 

"Oh?" He asks. "Maybe I should fuck that sass out of your mouth?" 

"I like to see you try." I say smirking and he smirks back. 

"Save it for later Val, we will be able to ruin her later." Vox tells him. 

"Yeah, Val." I say. 

He smirks. "You better hope I don't ruin you for good sweetie~" He tells me. 

I continue to sit on his lap and we finally make it to the gala. I am escorted by them, and many people taking photos. I did not care though. We got in and I went to the buffet and looked around. I froze, not only was Stolas and his father here... but so were my ex-Fizzarolli and his friend Ozzie. Fuck no. I wanted to go to leave, but soon Vox and Val demanded I dance with them. That is right I am doing this for my business I can do this. I just got to make sure. At the very least that Fizz does not see me. 

"Oh, Stolas! It is the Little Imp girl!" I hear Paimond laugh once I got away from Val and Vox. 

Fuck me fuck me fuck me! 

"(Name), what are you doing here?" He asks me to use the name I preferred. 

"There you are, sweetie." I hear Vox say and I pale shit shit shit this is not good. 

Stolas's eyes go wide in shock and then looks at Vox and Val Angry. "Sweetie?" He asks barely keeping his voice at a level. 

Shit, this was a huge mistake. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done, I hope you all enjoyed and yes it is a cliffhanger. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed and stay sexy with all of my sexy muffins!]