The Invite

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am here with a new chapter! In this chapter, we are skipping the Hazbin Stuff. (Now that we have a release date I will be holding off on that side of the story) So that means we are going right into Harvest Moon Festival stuff! Enjoy this chapter here, my Sexy muffins!] 

(No One's POV) 

(Name) took a long drag of the cigar as she took herself off of Stolas's cock. She rode him like a horse. He was even tied up! She had been called in by Stolas to do their "Date" night early. Since Stolas's has affairs for the whole week leading up to the full moon. 

"I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon." He tells her and leans back. "It is a yearly thing I do. I know me keeping the book for a week is not the best for your business, I will pay for the loss of course." 

"You better Stolas." She says and burns the rope with her cigar. "I got fifteen clients waiting for heads to roll." 

He takes the cigar and takes a long drag of the cigar. 

"The Harvest Moon Festival is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals." Stolas tells (Name) and she pulls a feather out of her mouth in disgust. 

"Wrath, huh?" She asks looking at him. "My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks." 

Stolas sits up excited at that. "Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all." Stolas stops and climbs under the blanket and between her legs. "Special access~" He purrs out with a chuckle. 

"Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing and we did it badly." (Name) tells him. That was true, she now has her own personal sex robot from there. 

Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt "I'm simply offering a work-free week of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year." Stolas tries. 

He really wanted to bring (Name). It would be like a little vacation for them. To become closer. "I will even book you are room at the Inn I stay at." 

She crosses her arms and looks at him. "Will this be a separate room?" She asks him. 

"Of course, My darling (Nickname)." He says and leans in closer to her. 

She raises a brow at him and sighs. "Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway." she is now pouting and Stolas found it adorable. 

"Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait." He says and kisses her and she kisses back before pulling away

"Oh, fuck my clients!" She says. "I get a sort of paid vacation, I am so going to enjoy this week." 

Stolas smiles and cannot wait to spend time with his (Name) as they have a whole week to do many things. He is one step closer making her HIS And ONLY HIS. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done, I hope you all enjoyed, and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]