chapter 7 (skipping chapter 8

[Hello My Sexy Readers, in this chapter or the next there will be changes that are not fully like the plot. Though I hope you all enjoy regardless!]

(Name's POV)

I was running in the moods the mother hot on my trail. I get behind a tree and cover my mouth. Just as I do that my cell phone goes off. It was Stolas ring tone, fucking shit!

I quickly answer the phone. "Stolas! This is a really bad time." I whisper yell into the phone.

"Mmmmm, when isn't it a bad time, (Nickname)?" He asks.

I pinch my forehead frustrated. "What is it?!" I demand.

"I've been meaning to follow up on our last little conversation regarding my Grimoire

"Is that the fancy words for your damn book?" I ask.

"Yes, My book, (Nickname). The book I was given to do my job? That I have allowed you to use to do yours?" He asks and I curse fucking asshole I know he is going to want something. This could have waited.

I freeze as I hear a rifle click and a bullet flies through the tree where I was moments before as I had fucking ducked in time.

"I can HEAR you, darlin'!" The woman says and I curse again and with that run off into the night once more. This time on the phone with Stolas.

"Anywhoooo, I have been thinking. You know, I have been... permitting you to access the mortal realm less than... legally for quite some time now, but I do need it back to fulfill my duties. I was thinking, what if we worked out some kind of exchange? Favors for favors?" He asks and I knew it he is going to ask for some form of sex. "Doesn't that sound... Enticing~"

"Stolas Just get out how many times you want me to fuck you!" I snap. "I am trying to not get fucked in my Ass!"

As I say that a bullet whizzes past my face through the tree I am next to!

edit out

"Fine! Whatever!" I agree.

edited out see it on Ao3 

(Sir did you just breed? Sir this is a drive through.... Sir.

I cringe and make a face closing my eyes only to drop the phone as I gag and the but of the gun is pressed to my throat making me gag and gasp for air. Oh stolas you are getting fucked if I die, I am going to haunt your ass!

"Gotcha! So, you're a little devil, huh? Come to drag me and my kin to Hell? Well... NOT TODAY, SATAN!" She says and I stare at her as she stares back pressing it further against my throat. I struggle as she cut off air circulation.

She watched me struggle to breath and I started to see black spots. Everything went black and the last thing I hear is.

"You are mine now little devil~"

Skip chapter 8