Closing A Chapter

[Hello My Sexy Muffins, and welcome back to another chapter, instead of doing flashbacks right now we are going back to the loo loo land episode for now! I hope that you all enjoy that and do it!] 

(Name's POV) 

I shake my head at that as we get to the Fizzarolli and friend show. I sit in the back trying not to bring attention to myself. Stolas had wanted me to sit next to him. I did not to even want to be here. Then after the first song, I shoot the Imp trying to kill Stolas in the head. He told me I had a wonderful shot. Then he ran after Octavia. I sigh and look at them about to follow them only to stop them. 

Robo Fizz was in my way. "Oh what a long time it has been~" He says and grabs me. "You have been a really really bad girl~!" 

"You bucket of bolts! Let me the fuck go!" I scream at him. 

"I do not think so I think you need to be taught a lesson on leaving the one who owns you~" He purrs and I growl grabbing my gun and shooting his arm holding me. 

He dropped me and I roll down away from him. This is where this ends, I am not going to let this bucket of bolts drag me back down. To hell with that! 

I go after him and we fight, but I can tell he is holding back. Some part of this fucking piece of shit robot still cares for me. It does not change my anger and betrayl. I am not going to let him or anyone use me again. Especially my mate! The battle goes on long but I win. I smirked as I land outside of the circus with Stolas feeling good about what I accomplished. I hold the faded mark on my neck. No more of that shit. I am no longer a teenager making stupid mistakes. I will never be like that again. 

(LOREEEEE DRAMA YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)

(???'s POV) 

It has been so long since I have seen her last, I thought she may have died but there she was being the same old love of my life. I am not going to lose her this time. I will make sure of that, I know just what to do to keep an eye on her from now on. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done, I hope you all enjoyed and yes I am now going to separating from the show plot and doing my own now here is where you all come in 

Should Reader get pregnant with Stolas? 

Yes or No? 

Comment bellow and stay sexy my sexy muffins!]