Winning

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am back with a new chapter! This one has you in a bikini! So good luck! I hope that you all enjoy this!] 

(Name's POV) 

I get dressed in my bikini. I smile at myself and then hear RoboFizz whistle. "Oh someone is looking good~" He teases and smacks my ass. 

"THE FUCK!" I curse and growl at him. "The hell do you think you are!" 

Before he could answer I hear Loona. "You ready to go, (Name)?" She asks. "You are the one who made this bet." 

"Okay!" I say and flip off RoboFizz. 

I then head to the waiting room. Where Loona opens up the portal. We hope through, Loona changes to her human form. 

"Oh, Loona that is perfect! You are amazing!" I gush over her. "Now go get em!" 

Loona looks at it and spots the targets. She lures them away, and me and the M and M's take them out. One by one. I bagged the last one we got and grin. 

"I like to see that bitch cum this many times!" I say smirking. 

That is when I hear her, she was doing he stupid mating call. Stupid slut! I growl and look at Loona. 

"Is she on the list?" I ask her. 

"...Yeah..." Loona says and I got to killing and then she went missing I start to panic. Rushing through the crowd. Some guy tried to group my ass. I snarl and go to bit him but he drops next to me. I turn around and see Fizz. His hand bloody and holding the human heart. 

"Are you okay?" He asks looking down at me. 

I feel my heart race. "Yeah, just going to find Loona." 

He takes my hand and pulls me somewhere to sit. I grip my hands wringing them out. He strokes my hair. 

"You are a good mom. You always were going to be a good one." Robo Fizz tells me and I feel tears run down my face. 

Fuck! This was not supposed to make my heart melt! Fucking robotic shit! 

(Robo Fizz's POV) 

"There, there," I tell her. "It is okay, you are okay, (Name)." 

She cries into me and hides her face, into my side. I knew she was having a hard time. She tried to be everything to her daughter. I have seen it. She works so hard to give Loona everything, putting Loona first. She needs to let it out, also I made sure that Verosika's flask ended up in the water it was a matter of time a fish monster will show~ Then she will have no choice but to give back the space. 

It happen almost seconds later. We run onto the beach, I stay close to (Name). To make sure she is safe. Millie fights the monster and (Name) caught Moxxie. 

"Is Mox okay?" Millie asks and (Name) drops him. 

"Yeah, just peachy." (Name) tells Millie. 

That is when the crew came over and I chuckle. 

"You hand that rather... obviously," Verosika says. "Don't you think?" 

"Yes I did." (Name) smirks. 

"She did." I agree and wave a flask. "This does not belong to us." 

I dangle it in front of her face and yank my arm back. 

"AH AH!" I laugh. "I am going to be keeping this little flask as insurance you keep your side of the deal, you owe my sweet (Name) her car spot~" 

Verosika glares and (Name) grins. "What the Shit Bot says!" 

Verosika growls. "FINE!" 

"WE WON!" (Name) cheers and jumps on me. "TAKE THAT BITCH!" 

Maybe if I am lucky (Name) and I will be able to have sex. That would be wonderful~ 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done! I hope you all enjoyed this, and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]