chapter 5 and chapter 6

(No One's POV)

Moxxie who is holding a black and red crossbow in his hands. In front of him is a picture of a smiling family: a father, a mother, a baby and two children. His arms are shaking as the pointer hovers around the man's crotch area.

"Moxxie, stop shakin'! You're gonna shoot our only hell hound!" Millie says.

Loon who is laying on the couch on her phone holding up the only photo spoke. "Wow. I feel sooooo loved here."

"Just take a deep breath..." She says and inhales. "and let it out!"

"But... it's a family! Under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human family?" He asks very conflicted with this.

"I mean, if that's what the client wants." Millie says.

"Maybe like a shitty dad. Or a mob family. That's understandable. But to eradicate an entire innocent—seemingly in this instance—upper middle class family bloodline?" He asks looking at Millie.

Loona looks at the picture as she thinks for a moment. Hey! You don't know they're innocent!" she says and starts to point them out. "This kid probably sets dogs on fire, maybe this girl gets off to bullying Australian kids online, and this guy... This guy definitely watches."

"Exactly! Humans are full of secret nasties. It's why so many of them end up here." Millie agrees.

"But—" Moxxie starts but Millie cuts him off.

"Guilty and innocent aren't our business, Mox." Millie says and cups Moxxie's cheeks as she shakes them. "Killin' who we're paid to is our business. Choose a target."

Moxxie aims his crossbow. "I just think it's a bit excessive, and we could be a bit more selective, is all."

The door is slammed open by (Name) and Moxxie shoots the arrow it goes everywhere and ends up knocking over the eel tank and setting the place on fire.

"Fuck, Moxxie! I just BOUGHT those eels!" She exclaims.

After all that happen and (Name) sends the client on her way and scolds Moxxie loona and Millie open up a portal to the human world.

"Now, let's go lick some ass!" She says.

"The expression is "kick some ass"... (Name)." Millie says and snaps her fingers at (Name) as she walks through the portal.

"Mine's better." She says with a grin and Moxxie sighs.

"Oh crumbs." He speaks and follows (Name) into the portal.

-----chapter 6------

(No One's POV)

All three imps stand in front of a small red house by the lake as the sun sets. (Name) and Moxxie lean against the side of the house, rising from bushes. (Name) stands up and peers into the window.

"That's gotta be her." She says and Chuckles. "This is too easy. Moxxie, do you want this one?"

Moxxie looks pleasantly surprised and she smiles. "Me?" He asks.

"Yup, this one's simple enough for you to handle." She says.

Moxxie stands up and peers through the window. His faces falls as he looks at the family having dinner.

"It's just a happy mother who just got out of the hospital." She says. "Also she is a cheating whore who probably is still sleeping around."

Martha and Ralphie affectionately rub each other's noses. Martha holds a dinner platter in her hand. Moxxie hesitates at the window.

(Name) sighs and pulls out her gun. "You snooze, you lose, Moxxie." She lines up the shot. "Aaaand I've got ya, bitch."

"Wait... Are we actually killing a family?!" Moxxie asks pannicked and She sighs again time for some tough love.

"No, don't be a puss. We're just killing a mother." She tells him. "We're ruining a family!"

"But... Ho- Hold on, hold on! Let's just think about it." Moxxie lifts up (Name's) gun as she fires. The bullet hits a glass mirror inside the house. All four family members gasp in fear.

"What the FUCK was that, Moxxie?!" (Name) whispers shrieks.

Moxxie breathes anxiously, eye twitching. He lets out a croak with his snake-like tongue out. He then falls to his knees, hands over his face. "I'm sorry. They just seemed so wholesome and happy." Tears fall from Moxxie's eyes as he takes more breaths. "I panicked!"

(Name) Groans. "Oh, no one is innocent, Moxxie?! From the moment of birth, you're already a parasite leeching off your momma's tits! So do your job their lives do not matter she is a cheating slut who our client wants dead!"

"A blast shoots through the wall and hits (Name) in the arm, black blood flying out.

"AAAAH! A new hole! SCATTER!" She cries out.

(Name) and Millie flee the scene and Moxxie hides in the bushes. Another hole appears and part of the wall explodes. Ralphie and Martha grin and leap through the large hole with guns drawn. Moxxie peers out from the bushes and rapidly looks around. A child's hand grabs Moxxie by his tail and he yelps.

The Three of Them were now in danger and this was not good not at all.