A Package

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am here with a new chapter. In this chapter, you will receive a special gift in the mail. Too bad you are stuck with it. Now I hope you all enjoy this!]

(Name's POV)

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on my door. Heading to the front door so it would not wake Loona. I yank it open to see a package.

"Fuck I do not have time for th-" I did not even get to finish as it popped open, and a robo fizz jumped out. "THE FUCK!"

"Oh, hello! (Name)! I have been ordered for you by the big man himself! Ozzie! And if you think you can get rid of me, you will have a nasty lawsuit on you for what you did to loo loo land!"

"Fucking hell, you cannot stay-" I stop as he walks in and looks around. "Hey, you cannot stay here!"

"Oh, sorry (Name), I have been assigned to stay here." He tells me. "So do not worry your pretty little head, (Name). It will be like old times~ Just like old times~."

He moved towards me and stroked my arms. I pushed him away.

"No touching, you sex-crazed robot!" I snap at him.

"Oh, I may be a sex-crazed robot, but I have been programmed to give you exactly what you need~" He says and leans down, kissing me, and I hear Loona.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" She shouts.

I shove the robot away.

"Oh, I did not know you had a bi-" I shoved my fist into his face.

"DON'T Talk about MY Daughter like that!" I snarled at him. I would take that lawsuit if he tried anything with Loona.

"Oh, so little (Name) has a daughter. Is there a daddy in the picture~?" His voice glitched on daddy, and his tone changed after that.

"Fuck that shit! I do not need a man." I say. "Here, Loona, take my card. Have a few nights at a nice hotel, but not too nice! That card does have a limit!"

"Yeah, whatever." She says and leaves.

I then feel Robo Fizz pull me into a hug and nuzzle his face into my neck, right over my mating mark. "Now you are all mine~" He tells me.

I roll my eyes. I do not belong to him. There is no way I will ever be his.

(Robo Fizz's POV)

I am so glad to be back and to have my memories of her. I would have hated to lose all my memories of our lovemaking or to lose her. I am not going to lose her! She belongs to me. I am lucky enough to be here, and she will be mine~ I will make sure of it, my real version and maker be damned.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Another Chapter is done! I hope you all enjoyed this, and stay sexy all of my sexy Muffins!]