Plan

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am back with a new chapter, and this one will have the plan!]

(No One's POV)

The three made it to the office. (Name) went straight to work, trying her best to ignore the succubus bitches! They had no right to try and steal her spot. The more noise they played, the more irritated she became. Robo Fizz was filing with Loona, who seems to be distracted as well. I look over at Moxxie and he looks at me.

"I can go tell them to be quiet and get our spot back, (Name)." He tells her.

She looks at him and nods her head.

Moxxie left, shocked that his (Name) had been engaged before. It is shocking, but it makes sense. She is so stunning and kind. She can be a bit much, but she does have a good heart. He did not like the sound of it though. Not after he met her in prison and she helped him escape and she helped him meet Millie.

When Moxxie went over to talk to Verosika, it did not go well. He ended up coming back, covered in kisses and love bites. That made (Name) eye twitch and she grabs her gun. If she has to she will kill this bitch. No one is going to mess with her employees.

"That is it you sandy bitch!" She shouts and storms in. "I challenge your whore as!"

"I think this little bitch is starting a demon duel." one of her possy says.

"I think she is." Verosika agrees. "What are the stakes?"

"I bet that you and your whores cannot fuck as many people as we can off." She tells her. "For me, I get my spot back if I win."

"And if I win!" Verosika says. "You have to be mine again and Marry me."

(Name) glares at Verosika and agreed. "Whatever you say whore."

The deal is set and now (Name) must make her plan.

-Back in the office-

"How are we going to get enough clients for kills?" Moxxie asks. "We are not going to massacre."

"I have that planned."

She sets down a large stack of flyers. "We will sit these all over pride, a 50 percent off sale." She explains to them. "Robo Fizz and I will take the south side, you and Millie take the north!"

"Okay!" Millie says and takes their stacks and (Name) grabs her stacks.

"Come on Robo Fizz!"

"Of course, darling." He says and they go to put up the flyers. After that was done, there was a line at IMP ready for hiring.

"See told them it would work!" She says and rushes past them it was time to get this to work.

Loona will be able to help them do this. Then they can get the spot back, and stick it to that Drunken whore's face!

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter done, I hope you all enjoyed and stay sexy all of my muffins!]