New Work Day

[Hello My Sexy Readers, I am back and I am sorry for all my later updates recently because seasonal depression is kicking my ass. So I been slower than I would like. Anyways hope you all enjoy this!]

(Vox's POV)

The cute little imp looked up at me hands on her hips. "I need to talk to you TV man." She says and I smirked she was precious.

"We can do that my dear, Let me buy you a drink." I say and she grins at me.

We order our drinks and I paid and then we sat down. She told me about the poor spot for her business and that she was looking to see me. Her business sounded handy also I wanted her so I could get something out of this.

"So why don't we make a business arrangement." I tell her and she nodded.

"That sounds great what do you want?" She asks.

"You will have dinner with me once a week, call it a date. And I will continue to have your channel on for that week." I say and she blinks.

"Does this date involve sex?" She asks me.

"Only if you want it." I say with a smirk.

"Fine but I am not shaking your hand, you overlords always try to make to serious deals." She says and hopes down. "Here is my number set up the date later, Shocky daddy!"

I smirked oh now I had her I was one step closer to keeping her. I look at her and added to my phone as future wife. She will be mine.

-Time Skip, Brought to You By: Vox being a total sugar daddy!-

(Name's POV)

I was in my office while a new sinner demon was speaking about what she wanted. "I was a good person, before it all went down... I was good my entire life." She says and then tells me how she ended up here. "You do everything right in life, play by all the rules... and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world! After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So that's why I'm here. To Get My Revenge."

"I mean, was she hotter?" I ask her and she looks at me with a excuse me look. "I'm just saying, I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits."

She seethes in anger, her aura glowing red.

"Anyway, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here." I tell her and stand up and she glare at me. "See, we take revenge out on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of death ...frankly are all probably down here in Hell with you. Boop!

She clenches her claws. "Not... all of them. That whore survived. Now they all call her a hero."

I get back in my chair as she goes down a list and then she pushes close to my face.

"SHE IS NOT A HERO!" She screams.

Mm-hmm. Yeah, okay, yeah, my thoughts exactly." I say and rapidly presses a red button from underneath my desk. the button I pressed for "Deranged client." The other were for "More coffee," "Came In my pants," "Horny client," "Client giving birth," "Ghost," and "Stolas"

No One is coming though so I am on my own.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter done, I hope you all enjoyed and stay sexy!]