Meeting Striker

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! Welcome back to another chapter! This one is going to have (Name) meeting Striker! I hope that you all enjoy this chapter here, muffins!] 

(Name's) POV) 

I watch as Millie runs to hug her parents and I smile to myself. Millie and Moxxie will be staying here at the farm. I will be staying in the Inn with Robofizz and Loona. Though Loona will get a room to herself. I come out, wanting to meet Millie's parents. 

"Oh yeah! Y'all haven't met my boss Blitza! And her hellhound!" Millie says using my legal name. 

Loona glares and puts her hands on her hips. "I'm not just her hellhound." she snaps at Millie, who is being low-key racist about the fact that Loona is a hellhound. 

"Yeah, she's my daughter!" I say as well with my hands on my hips. "She is also, your coworker Millie. Her name is Loona."  

Loona gives a soft smile to me and I walk up to Millie's parents. 

"It's a pleasure to finally meet the sperm and egg factory that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You two raised a sturdy bitch!" I tell them with a grin. "She is one hell of a killer and I bet she is the toughest Imp in wrath." 

Joe chuckles. "That we did! So... Blitza, is it? Heh heh. That's a fine name." 

I shake his hand. "It is my legal name, I go by (Name) now," I tell him. 

"(Name)?" He asks. "Is that some sort of stage name?" 

I shake my head at that. "Just the name I chose for myself." 

"Well, Blitza is a much better name," Joe tells me and I keep my smile in place. 

That was rude. 

"It reminds me of war," Lin says, smiling. 

Joe sighs happily. "Nothing like a little war to make a strong man!" He says, flexing his bicep. 

I guess they are not the worst people I have met. "I like you people." 

Moxxie then spoke up. "You know... more battles were won by technological advances in warfare. I've researched the history of weaponry extensively, and it's inspiring how... for example, the progression of guns utilizing angelic technology has changed the landscape of Hell's combative..." 

I notice Millie cutting it motion. I mean Angelic weapon is good, though it is not a thing Millie's family might like. 

Robofizz starts to honk the horn annoyed. "IN A MINUTE YOU WHINY BITCH!" I snap at him. 

He flips me off, then blows me a kiss. 

"You own a Robo Fizz," Lin asks. 

"Unfortunately he is a gift I cannot get rid of," I tell her, and she nods her head. 

Joe looks at us. "Anyways, y'all should meet our newest help. Hey! Striker!" Joe calls and a horse comes running this way and I squeal! Oh My God! It Is A Horse!" 

"Well, howdy! Oh, lookie here! You must be the famous Mildred!" The Imp Hybrid riding the horse says, getting off the horse and walking over to Millie. 

"Heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady." He says and winks at Millie. 

Well isn't her charming? At least Millie is charmed by him. 

"What're y'all doin' so far away from Imp City? Heh. Is the free workin' finally slowin' down?" Striker asks her. 

"Oh, no! Freelance isn't free! It's a--... Never mind. We're just visitin' for the festival. The prince is our boss's BOYFRIEND~~~~" Millie says dramatically at the end. 

"Millie, I am not above hitting a female in front of her daddy," I tell her lifting my hand, to stress my point. 

"Boss, huh...? Ohhh, so YOU'RE the bold imp to start her own killing biz?" 

I looked at him, was he going to say something sexist? "Yeah, well if you're good at somethin', you should probably capitalize," I tell him. 

"Not many Imps start businesses on their own. That's pretty impressive, Ma'am." He tells me and winks. 

My face goes a bright red and I stand up straight and start to adjust my dress. Oh, Satan! "Oh...! Yeah? It is-- I- I- I guess- I guess it is, isn't it?" I say, not a lot of people praised it, I suddenly feel a bit flustered. 

He stares at me for a moment before smirking. Making me even more flustered. 

(Striker's POV) 

"So you even conned that ditzy blueblood into gettin' you to the surface?" I ask the stunning little Imp and then shake her hand. Her skin is so soft, even though she has scars on them. 

"Well, it's long and complicated, but the short answer is yes." She tells me. "But he's not like, you know-- W- We're y- We're not, like... We're not doing it... We w- What's it so-" She was so nervous and did not know how to describe it. 

I did not know what she was talking about until she clarified it. 

"It's a transactional fucking, you see." She finally said and I felt like a part of my brain snapped. 

This stunning little Imp! She was fucking the blue-blood scum. That is a downright shame, she is a traitor to all imps. Worse of all she is the Imp that this blue blood rat must have cheated on life for the blue blood bitch. I wanted to grab her and shake some sense into her. I would smack it into her if I had to!

Suddenly a fucking sex bot was behind her. 

"What the fuck do you want?" She demands of him. 

"You are taking too long, sweetie." He tells her and my eye twitches, I want to snarl, but I push it down. 

"Y'know... you two should enter the Pain Games!" Joe suddenly says. 

She dips under the sex bot arm's and rushes over to Joe. "I heard games! What games? I'm in!" She says, grinning. 

Lin walks up. "Every harvest festival, there's a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!" She says and Marie was instantly nodding her head. 

"I am going to go sign up now!" She says and runs off. "Come on you bucket of bolts! We got to sign me up." 

The Clown stares at me for a bit like it is memorizing my face. I growl under my breath. 

"Come now!" She snaps. 

It leaves and I am going to scrap the hunk of metal, mark my words. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Another chapter is done! I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter, and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]