Meeting, Doe Man

[Hello My Sexy Muffins, I am back with another chapter, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!]

(Name's POV)

I made it to Rosie's shop she looked at me a bit odd when I told her I was here as Vox's date. She did not stop me though and began to measure me. I smile softly as she measures everything. I could tell through her hands lingering on my hips a bit though. Though it is most likely in my head. I smile and hum to myself. Once the measurements were done Rosie starts to make the dress for me.

"So where will you be wearing this?"

"To some event with overlords and shit." I say. "I was not paying too much attention to that part."

She nods her head. "I will see you there then."

"You are an overlord?" I ask I did not pay too much mind to that stuff.

"Yes, I am." She says with a smile. "I wish I could have snagged you up as my date. Though I still get to see you in a dress I made~"

I nodded and hear the ding to the front of the shop then footsteps.

"Ah hello, Rosie!" Came a way to cheery voice.

"Ah, Alastor what a pleasant surprise." She says. "(Name), this is Alastor, the radio demon."

"Hello, doe man!" I say and he blinks staring at me and I blink staring back.

It was like he was frozen or some shit.

(Alastor's POV)

This little Imp is so small and precious. Though she is taller than the small imps from the wrath ring. I smirked at her with a wide smile and began to circle her, she did her best to keep her eyes on me. 

"What the fuck you doing, you're a deer, not a shark." She snaps at me. 

"Just because I am a buck my dear, does not mean I am not a predator," I inform her. 

she rolled her eyes at this. "Whatever you say, doe man." 

I smile at her even more. "Rosie, who is this delightful little Imp." 

"This is (Name), she is going to be Vox's date for the overlord event." She tells me and I tense something in both my chest and stomach clenching. 

I hated the idea of Vox being anywhere near her. It also was not just because of my hatred of either. No there is something else to this. 

"Ah, I see!" I say. "Then I shall see you there!" 

She nodded. "Whatever you say, Doe Man." She hops down when Rosie said she was done. 

She took the dress off right there and handed it to Rosie. 

I stare at her as she was just into her undergarments. She was stunning. 

"Thank you, Rosie, see you at the party you too, Doe Man!" She says while getting dressed and leaving with the dress. 

"Alastor dear." Rosie says. "If you are going to make a move you better soon. Or someone might just swiper her up. She is also seeing Stolas I heard. I wonder if it is true." 

My eyes narrow at that. Stolas IS Stronger than me. He would be someone I would have to play it safe around. Though I am not letting this little Imp go so easily. My smile widens. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter done, I hope you all enjoyed it, and stay sexy my muffins!]