Hurt

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am back with a new chapter! This one is going to have some Fizz in it! So good luck! Please enjoy this!]

(No One's POV)

(Name) woke up in Robo Fizz's arms. She groaned in them and moved away from them. He boots up.

"Morning Cutie." He says happily to his (Name).

"Morning Robo, do you mind. I need a shower, last night we fucked too hard, and I swear Loona is going to kill me for keeping her up." (Name) says and slinks out of bed.

"Heheheheh~ Of course, cutie pie~," He says, and she goes to shower.

This is a perfect time to report to his boss. He heads outside and opens up the files. "Ozzie, I am getting a call!" He hears and sees his boss, the real Fizz.

"Reporting in on the Blitza mission!" He says.

"Good, how is it going?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Good, Good, Good, made love to her last night, had her cumming, over and over~" Robo Fizz snickers.

Fizzarolli could not believe he was jealous of himself! "Good... Anyways, I need to see her. Can you lead her down to The Lust Ring?"

"Of course I can! Today is her day off, of course~, You get everything ready, and I will take care of the rest!" Robo Fizz says.

"Good, I will send you the file soon," Fizzarolli says.

"Righto, boss man!" Robo Fizz says and gets back into the apartment

(Name) is out of the shower and is drying off. "These bitches need to fix that damn water heater. I want a shower, one that is going to burn off a layer of skin! Not a cold ass shower that makes my nipples hard like little peaks!" She curses.

"Oh, I can crack it!" Robo laughs.

"If it is anything like your cooking, then no." (Name) says, but smiles.

"Speaking of food. I am taking you out for brunch bitch~" He says and grabs her clothes.

"Brunch?" (Name) asks. "Who will be paying for this?"

"I will, of course. I got some stolen money for us to splurge." He says, and (Name) looks at him.

"Fine, but I am leaving something for Loony." She says and makes a prepped breakfast for Loona to have.

(Name) then leaves with Robo Fizz. They take her Van down to The Lust Ring. They got into the shop, and (Name) ordered breakfast with iced coffee. That is when (Name) hears a familiar voice.

"Well, Well, Well." She hears The Real Fizzarolli say. "Look who is in my neck of the woods."

"You." (Name) says, crossing her arms. "What the fuck do you want? You noodle-limbed asshole."

"So harsh, and after we've known each other all these years," Fizzarolli says and sits across from (Name). Robo Fizz smiles, watching. "Here I thought we were friends, (Name)."

"That was a long time ago..." (Name) says, glaring at him. "Look, Fizz, just leave, please. I am just trying to have something to eat."

"No, I do not think so. We got a lot to talk about." He says.

(Name) glares at him. "A lot to talk about?" (Name) asks. "You left me and returned with more Fame than I ever could have for your birthday! You broke my heart! Yes, what I did was just as bad, and I can never take back what I did. Even if it was an accident... I will never forgive you. You mated me and left! Then think you can come back into my life like nothing happened!"

There were tears in her eyes at this point, and she was shaking. "(Name) I came back for you," Fizzarolli says. "I was going to take you with me."

"Fuck you. You lost your chance, and your right to me. I got our mating annulled. Robo, let's go. I am not hungry anymore." (Name) says, and Fizzarolli stares at her.

"Righto!" Robo Fizz says and walks away with (Name), who feels like she might break down.

Fizzarolli saw the pain in her eyes. Saw that she was hurting. He realized, even though she fucked him over. That he had hurt her just as much. He has a lot of work to do before he can make this right. He does not know where to start.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done! I hope you all enjoyed this, and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]