Rivals Known

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am finally here with a new chapter, and for those who know the OC Marie take place of Blitz one, my co-author and sexy partner said they may finally be back into helluva, so the first chapter of the second book will be out hopefully soon! Either way, I hope you all enjoy it!]

(No One's POV)

"(Name)." Stolas says, and she did not dare meet his eyes! She knew she fucked up badly.

"You know our sweetie Stolas~" Valentino says.

"We met when I was younger, and my father bought her for my birthday." He says, staring at her

"Ah, so is she still your property?" Valentino questions. "Cause I would be more than happy to buy her."

"You wish!" She snaps, glaring at Valentina. "I will be back going to get a drink."

She walked away and felt her face hot! There was no way this night could get worse.

"Blitza?" She heard a familiar voice, and her heart dropped.

No...

"Why don't you look at me." He says, and she slowly turns around... this was not happening.

"Fizzarolli," She stated, not saying anything else.

"Ah, there is that pretty face of yours~" He says and leans down taking her face in his hands, and she bites him. Too bad for her that his hands were metal, so it barely did anything to him. "I want you to meet someone."

He picked her up, and she blushed! This is all too much, so much she did not have a snappy comeback. She did not like this one bit.

"Ozzie~! This is her! She is My (Name)~" He purred.

Fizz gave her the name (Name), Blitza had been her birth name. She wanted nothing to do with it after she left that part of her life behind. Though, she kept the name that Fizz gave her.

"Oh, ah, she is a cute little one." He says and leans down close to her. Who the fuck was this man?

Asmodeus, the king of lust, and Fizz's boyfriend.

"I did not know she would be so beautiful~" He purrs. "Hello, little one~ Fizz has told me much about you~"

"I am sure she did." She said, glaring at Fizz.

"Ah (Name)!" He says, clutching his chest. "You hurt me!"

"Fuck off, you sell out!" She snaps and gets out of his arms. "I do not want to see your fucking fucked face again!"

People were looking now.

"I am not the only one at fault," Fizz says firmly.

"I know that! But you made your choice! So you can kiss my ass!" She punches him hard, and security comes and removes her from the party, throwing her into the trash.

She finally let hot tears out as she pulls herself out of the trash.

Fucking Fizz, she will never forgive him!

(Fizzarolli's POV)

"Are you okay?" Ozzie asks me as I hold an ice pack to my eyes. "I forgot how good she could punch. I want her back... after all these years, I still love her..."

"She would be a good third for us." He says, and I look up at him. "I now know what you meant about how much she meant to you, and I only ever felt my heart race like for you and someone long ago."

"Hehe, she will be perfect for us, and I think we should send her a special Robo fizz. With a copy of her time at loo loo land."

He smirked. "I will get the factory to work on it, anything special. Do you want to add to it for her~?" He says, and I nod. I was going to have her back.

She is going to be mine and Ozzie's whether she likes it or not, and I am not going to lose her again~

-Meanwhile, With Stolas-

I know we were not official... I did not know that she was seeing other people. It made me angry, and I felt so hurt by this. Though I know it is not her fault. She did not know that she sold her soul to me. She also did not know that I am in love with her. I have to keep up a barrier for appearances. It hurts me that I have to do it, but it has to be done.

I have to make it clear how I feel for her, I cannot lose her. This can't be for nothing.

(No One's POV)

In the shadows, a familiar deer demon was watching with a wide smile, but his eyes glared. So many rivals and some are stronger than him. This will not be good, not at all. Looks like he will have to step up his game. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, another chapter is done, I hope that you all enjoyed it and stay sexy all my sexy muffins!]