Walk Of Shame?

[Hello My Sexy Muffins, as I have said before some of these chapters will be edited or not posted at all on wattpad. For various reasons, this chapter hopefully makes it. We shall see, you can find the whole story on my... archive of your own!

We now will be leaning away from helluva and adding more hazbin characters. Note that hazbin is officially coming out in the summer of 2023! So by the time of that, some of the way characters act might be outdated! Anyways, enjoy!]

(Name's) POV) 

I got up out of bed, well Stolas bed. We had a night of fucking last night. God, I can still feel it inside me. I shake my head at that and see he is not here. It honestly made me feel a bit sad. But Oh well. I creep downstairs and see that Stolas is arguing with Stella. I wince and sneak out. I do not need to deal with this right now. The office is closed for the day and I have not much to do but then I get a text from someone. 

'Hey wanna meet you, coming to collect~ V'

I wonder who the fuck V is then know that it is Vox. Shit, I forgot I made that deal with him! Fuck me! I sigh and go to meet him at Hell Burger. There he was dressed all nice. This better not be a date. I am still in walk-of-shame mode. 

"Sorry that I am late." I tell him. "Was at some rich Goetia getting plowed last night." 

His screen glitch is he okay? 

"Anyways what do you want in exchange?" 

"I want you to go on a date with me and Valentino to the Charity Event." He says. 

"Ugh..." I had to think Charity event was this the only one with Overlords and Lucifer? Or did it have other kings and queens? I really did not want to see Mammon after all these years. 

"Remember we had a deal." 

I groan. "Fucking tits..." I say. "Okay fine, but you are paying for the dress. Fancy imp dresses do not come cheap." 

"Of course, I got you an appointment with Rossie, the best dressmaker in all of hell." He says. "But first let me order us something to eat." 

"Well, I am a woman who never says no to free food, but I am getting as much as I want and I don't want a peep out of you!" I snap at him and pick up the menu. 

He chuckles and I swear I am going to punch him. 

(Vox's POV) 

It has been so long since I met her, she is even more stunning than I remember. When Valentino and I talked about her, we both know we wanted her and that we would have her. Then this chance came up and I could not let it go to waste. She was a hoot and very beautiful. I also love that she is a woman that does not mind eating just a salad and such. I love a woman who does not mind eating. 

The one thing I was not okay with was she was fucking a rich pompous Goetia. Just which Goetia is fucking her. Who the hell did he think he was doing this to her? This is the perfect night. As The Goetia hosting this charity event. Paimon himself and his children will be there. I know that word an imp was there with overlords will get around and whoever is fucking her will know she belongs to me and Valentino. Perfect. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter done, next chapter you will be getting a dress and meeting Alastor (again or the first time I cannot remember if you already met him) then the chapter after that will be the charity event and Paimon >:3 hehehehehehe! Anyways I hope you all enjoyed and stay sexy all of my sexy muffins!]