7

G I A V A N N A      A M A T O

I was woken up by an alarm 5am this morning, giving me a headache. 

I had a shower, did my hair, ect and got into my outfit that Sebastien had chosen for me, which was black leggings, and a black sports bra.

I'm not ready for today's first training session at all. I trained a lot when I was little, I don't need his bullshit training. 

"Miss Amato."

"Come in" I huff.

The butler comes in, shaking, and then tells me that Sebastien is waiting for me in the basement.

Now that sounds fucking weird.
A basement? Why is he training me there?

I nod at the butler as he leaves, put my hair up in a ponytail and I leave also.

Now I just need to find a basement. Can't be easy in this hell hole of a house.

I jog down the stairs. And try to find the butler again. There is no way I can find this basement all in this huge house.

I make my way through the hallways, searching.

"Giavanna Amato?" I hear someone say with a questioned tone.

I vault out of my walk and turn around, to see a hot French man, who looks weirdly similar to Sebastien, but he just has a different style of hair and less muscles.

My face felt red already, "Oh yes, that will be me."

He comes closer and examines me for a bit before he speaks again. 

"Thomas Auclair, Sebastien's younger brother." He sticks his hand out for me to shake, and I do.

"He never mentioned he had family, sorry."

"What are you doing around in the hallways?" he asks.

"I'm looking for the basement, Sebastien told me he would start training me."

He nods as he understands, "Follow my lead. It's the other side of this huge place."

We both start walking down the hall in silence. I don't know if my face is still red. Awkward. I need to fucking smoke or some shit. 

It took us around 3 minutes to get there, "Thank you." I speak.

"No problem." He walks off and I'm left here in front of the heavy metal door. 

I pushed all my weight onto the door, I bashed myself into it, but I still couldn't open it. 

Then, I realised you have to pull, and that's why there is a handle. 

I pulled it open, and in front of me were stairs to go down. It looked risky, but Sebastien might kill me if I'm not in that training room with him. Literally. 

Slowly, I walked down the stairs.

"There you are." his voice lights up.

I look up and see Sebastien standing there looking at me. He looked hot as always. I mean, really hot. He had casual outfit on, which I've never seen before. Black tight top (where you can see his abs) black shorts and trainers.

But the room wasn't so much nice. It had a cold, unwelcoming atmosphere. I could see blood stains on the concrete floor and walls. It was disgusting. What training room does he call this?

It was poorly lit. The only light was the one in the centre, hovering over Sebastien. And there hardly was anything in there. Just 1 door.

I stopped staring around and went over to Sebastien, his eyes still focusing on mine. I hope I never went red. But my stomach definitely turned.