50

G I A V A N N A          A M A T O

I couldn't get Sebastien's face out of my mind once he evaporated himself away from my eyes, leaving me with just the dreadful sound of my phone pinging another notification.

Sebastien was just in the exact room with me, talking to me, seducing me.
talking to me about his thoughts, and expressing himself.

However, I did not retrieve any answers on why he was actually there. No answers to why he was saying those words, to why I was visioning him, absolutely nothing. Just some nonsense phrases.

But on the bright side, it didn't matter at all, because Sebastien wouldn't benefit what I was here for, my visions of him wouldn't help a thing. 

I just need to push him aside and focus on the significant factors of why I've ended up here.

*ping*

Great timing, I thought as my eyes dropped down to my pocket, pulled out my phone, and clicked across the notification bar. That then pulled up the full layout of the messages between me and an unknown number.

Unknown number: Giavanna, we all know you're a drug addict, but that play you pulled off did not fool me.

Unknown number: Follow my ways. Not the ghosts. and pull yourself together.

I stuffed my phone back inside my pocket, looking around the room and waiting for the next action to occur since by the text message, something would appear soon. anything would.

After a few seconds of silently waiting, a thunderous rumble echoed throughout the chamber, the bouncing noises of the walls, and then, a rattling performance appeared in front of my eyes. 
Exactly like the last room, the wall separated to structure a huge hole in the wall.

The noise ceased and I took a step closer, taking a more detailed view of what came ahead of it.

It was strangely unalike to the other hallway.

No flashlight had to be held across the path, as candles had been lit along the walls, shadowing each other. However, the walls were still concrete grey. Carvings sculpted above, in the ceiling, Greek Gods appearing through, some normal heads. I could recognize them all, but couldn't put a name to them. 
But after all of this, came the most eye-catching area, destinated at the end of the hallway. 
Bright light already splattered through, welcoming a room that looked fancy furnished, yet, I couldn't judge much from where I was standing.

So I walked in eagerly, entering the hallway and passing by the candles, stepping under the heads. 

My eyes automatically began scanning the entire room once I stepped inside. Elaborate and explicit ceiling lights flashed the room together, polished marble tiles underneath my footsteps, and pillars placed along the walls added a fond amount of texture to the room. It was overall magical. It reminded me of a ballroom.

Everything in the room was magnificent, but only something little caught my eye. It was placed in the centre of the room, small and disguised. There was a small, round glass table with nothing placed on it, and then, two matching glass chairs sitting opposite each other. 
My feet dragged nearer the setup, creating myself a better view. But it was as simple as it looked. 

I lifted my head, looking around the room, but no movement occurred. So then I reached for my phone from my pocket, directing my fingers to the messages icon.

Me: Where are you? I sent.

My phone held out with my hands, waiting for the message to have been read.