25

G I A V A N N A     A M A T O

It is 6 am.

I woke up to the sound of Lucas running a shower and the shining bright sun of the morning sky peeking through the curtains.

I groaned and stretched out my body across the bed.

All I was wearing was booty shorts and a bra. And I was in bed with Lucas.

However, we made strict rules and a pillow wall.

Very classy.

I pick myself up off the bed and walk over to the hotel mirror.
I simply looked disgusting.

I turned around to see Lucas standing infront of the bathroom door with just a towel.

Oh.

My.

God.

But I can't find him attractive, can I?

My eyes were staring for atleast thirty seconds, but when I realised I looked up at him, to see him staring at my body too.

I clear my throat, and he looks up at my face.

"Morning." His morning voice croaks. Which made me smile a bit. It was as if he was human.

"Morning." I reply.

We still stood in the same awkward positions.

He moved to the bed, and I rushed into the bathroom, locking it after me.

I ran a cold shower since today is the day I do a little visit to Sebastien Auclair.

I washed my hair with the shampoos I brought with me and then shaved my whole body.

I dried myself with the towel, then picked an outfit from my suitcase which was on the floor in the bathroom.

I picked a black dress, and a black shirt to tie with it.

And I also put on my gun strap on my thigh. With the gun in.

"Are you ready yet?" Lucas groans from outside the bathroom.

"No."

I hear him sigh, but he was the one who got himself involved in this, so he can wait as long as he needs to.

Then, I carry on with my makeup, which was just bronzer, mascara and blush.

I brush my hair.

"Done." I say, walking out the bathroom.

Lucas' eyes follow up and down my body, very strangley.

"Lucas." I say, one of my eyebrows rising.

He looks back up to my eyes and gives me a devilishly grin.