16

G I A V A N N A       A M A T O

It's been one week since the Italians attacked us in the Masquerade Ball.

One week since I shot Lucas Santoro.

It shouldn't affect me that much. But it did. That's my first time shooting a soul.

Sebastien is proud of me. Yet I don't know how to feel.

Luckily, Sebastien is safe as I found him outside with blood flooding his body just in time to call the ambulance.

He has recovered and is working extremely hard to get more information on the Italian Mafia.

But he hasn't told me much.

"Malady, how would you like it if I took you out to the finest restaurant in Paris tonight?" Sebastien says, pulling me out of my vogue magazine.

I smile at his words and look up, "Of course."

"Be ready by 7pm." He kisses my hand and walks out of our bedroom.

A date.

Sebastien is taking me on our first date!!!

Oh my god. I wish I had Vivvian to call right now.

This is so exciting!!!!

Fucking hell!

What do I wear?

How do I style my hair?

What perfume would seduce him?

All these questions need answers to. I need to call my glam team.

I immediately took reach of my cellphone and dialed Alex, Amelie and Lila's numbers.

"Sorry for the early ask, but can everyone come round to the mansion at six?" I excitedly ask down the phone.

All of them agreed.

Perfect.

Got the best team for the best date with the best man.

6pm quickly rolled around and my so called 'team' arrived to the mansion.

Their hands full of glam equipment.

We set up in my bathroom and began straight away.

Alex did my makeup which involved beautiful black eyeliner and dark red lipstick, which I love.

Lila did my hair, in loose curls, just like how she did them at the Masquerade Ball. Which I also love.

Finally, Amelie helped me pick an outfit which was a simple black dress. It had two slits in the front, showing off my long sexy legs and the top showed off some of my cleavage.

This dress was probably the best dress I've ever worn. I was simply obsessed.

 I was simply obsessed