27

G I A V A N N A      A M A T O

Lucas invited me as his plus one to a family event. And Sebastien is still living his days in the basement.

I am simply nervous to the brim.

And currently, I'm getting ready for it.

Lucas hired a hair, makeup and stylist team for me, which I find nice.

"Just loose curls please." I ask.

My hair stylist - Laila - does some beautiful curls in my hair, making me feel like a literal princess.

Whilst my hair was finishing up my makeup artist - Pearl- did my makeup. She did a nude lip with gloss and for my eyes, she did a simple black wing. But it made me look fierce and hot.

And finally my outfit was picked out by me and the help of my stylist.

I obviously picked out a black dress like always.

"You guys are amazing." I say, once they all finished with me, and started packing away.

"No, no, no you were the canvas." Laila preaches.

I smile, "Well, thank you very much."

Once they all left my room, the nerves started to welcome themselves in again.

I need a strong drink, right now.

I kept on looking back and forth at my watch. Looking at the second hand go by. Waiting for the hour to strike seven.

I need some sort of comfort. Alcohol. Cigarettes. Drugs. Lucas. 

The time displayed 18:56.

18:57

18:58

18:59

19:00

*knock* *knock*

I recognised those knocks.

I looked at myself in the mirror once more, smiled, then walked over to open my bedroom door.

There stood Lucas Santoro, looking hot as ever.

He had a suit on, which was a change from his usual black shirts and trousers.

His hair was nicely styled.

His face was freshly shaven.

His muscles shined through his blazer.

He was overall outstanding.

But I was staring too long.

"Giavanna," he gasps "You look magical."

"You look quite good yourself." I smile.

He holds his arm out for me to take, and I do.

Shivers ran down my arm. Good shivers.