29

G I A V A N N A      A M A T O

I'm woken to the warmth of a hand laid across my waist, fluttering butterflies around my stomach.

I turn my head slightly to see him glaring at me, with a smile lifted upon his face. I was relieved he was not dead but not that relieved he was laying in some strange bed with me. Touching me.

Shit what happened last night?

"Morning Princess." His morning voice croaks, breathing upon my ear, and he kisses just above my ear in my hair.

I jolt back in shock, gulping.
What did he just do?
Fuck no.

"Don't be silly." He smirks, reading my reaction and lifting himself off from the bed.

Senses hit towards my brain as my eyes freshen up from just waking up.

"Wait, where the fuck am I?" I question, studying my surroundings in the room.

I don't know this place. I've never been here.

The last thing I remember was Marcelo yelling at me to shut up. And thoughts of Lucas dying.

"Your in my safe house." He replies and his large, muscular body walks up to the mirror as he checks himself out.

What a weirdo.

He carries on,"Marcelo drugged you since you couldn't shut your stubborn ass up."

"What?" I heave myself up off the bed and charge out of the bedroom door, without a clue where I was going, but I found a staircase.

"MARCELO." I screech, whilst running down the stairs, holding on the rail.

"MARCELO."

I wait for a response, but none came.

"MARCELO."

"MARCELO COME HERE YOU STUPID BITCH."

I hear Lucas chuckle in the background as I rage some more for Marcelo to come and show himself.

"MARCELO SANTORO COME HERE YOU SICK FUCK."

I carry on running around the building, smashing open random doors.

I'll get him.

I burst open large old wooden doors to see the image him laying on the couch with someone else, who looks very similar to him. Same features. Different hair.

But I ignore that and focus back on the stupid bitch.

He jumps up, his eyes darted on me as he struts back.

"Hey now, whatever Lucas told you is a lie, you know how he is." He speaks, his arms infront of him, trying to defend himself.

The other man on the couch snorted at his actions. I mean, I would, but his actions last night fucking outrage me.

I've used drugs. I know drugs. I love drugs.

I don't like being drugged.

My body heaves forward and I pin his large body against the window.

My breath heavily exhales and inhales as I deeply stare into his face.

He's scared. It's easy to tell as his chest quickly vibrates up and down, sweat drops from his forehead and he struggles to try and free his body from my grip.

Weak.

Bitchy.

Stupid.

Man.

"You dare fucking drug me," I slap him hard across the cheek, "You fucking bastard." I slap him multiple times and groans of pain escape past his lips.

Red marks display on his face.

I smile at my creation.

I create more pains across his face and he yelps for me to stop.

"Ay ay, stop now." Says the voice behind me.

Slowly, I turn my head towards the voice, whilst Marcelo is still pinned beneath me.

I sigh and turn back to Marcelo, "If you fucking try me again, your fingers will be sliced off. All of them." I growl, letting go of him, harshly.

He sighs but doesn't move away.

My eyes then scatter to the doorway as I see Lucas glaring at me, leaning against the frame.

"What?" I growl.

"Stubborn woman." The brother mutters, and I still don't have a shitting clue of who he is or what his name is.

"I can gladly fucking slice yours off too." I run forward but Marcelo grabs onto my hips, pulling me back away.

At the sight of this action, Lucas steps in and grasps me away from him whilst frowning.

Jealous that your brother felt the curves of my body? Really.

"And I can chop your finger too. Don't be mistaken Lucas." I roll my eyes as he pulls me out of the room.

Marcelo and his stupid brother just let him do his thing. Wow.

We came out the room to the hallway.

Lucas' fingers leave a trail of delight and pain upon my body.

A sense that I cannot what type of frill it gives me or fills me.

He creates power over me.

And I let him do so.

I'm going insane. Aren't I?
Falling for another kidnapping physco. But. I'm not. Right?
I don't know.

"You are one stubborn lady." He teases as if I haven't heard that already today. Quite a few fucking times.

His fingers still grip freshly on my skin as he guides my body to another room across the hall.

"Whose that other dude?" I ask.

"My other brother. Marcelo's twin."

Two Marcelo's, how fucking unfortunate.

His fingers release off my body, making me feel lighter. As if a weight has dropped from me.

"Sit." He demands.

I roll my eyes, crossing my arms and tap my foot.

He sits down on a big black chair behind a desk and glares at me, annoyed written across his face, but doesn't bother ordering me anymore.

"What do you want to say then?" I ask, still standing infront of him. Not caring less that he is annoyed.

It takes a few moments until he answers my question.

"You will be staying here for safety regulations until I say its fine for you to move back. And no more contact with Sebastien."

"Why can't I contact Sebastien, it's not like I'll fall inlove with the French man again."

He shuffles in his chair.
Annoyed.

"Because I said so, Giavanna." A tone rises in his cords.

My pupils roll in my eyes and I pivot round on my feet.

"Giavanna. Don't leave the building. There's many people surrounding and I have strict orders for you." He states.

I shrug my shoulders and walk out.