42

G I A V A N N A       A  M A T O

Rays of sunlight flashed through the open sections of the curtains and across Lucas and I's figures, as we silently laid upon my bed. naked. 
My bare body was freely laying over his body, sweaty and clammy from the aftermath of the night we had just experienced. 

I have been laying here for many minutes, feeling his breathes slightly bounce me up, and just overall summarizing it all in my head. Taking in those images, placing them clearly in front of my mind. Allowing them to stay there.

I don't regret last night. I don't regret it at all. 

And, why should I regret it? I'm free. I can fuck whoever I like.

*knock* *knock*

The noise from the door bounce me out of my thoughts and up from Lucas' body, causing him to groan in annoyance, "I was fucking comfortable."

I roll my eyes, "Someone just knocked on the door." I leant over the bed, collecting the clothes I wore last night - and which the clothes Lucas ripped off me, giving me a little flashback to the scenery - and then I quickly pulled them over my body. 

"Seriously?" He mumbles, staring at my movements.

"Do you think I want whoever is behind that door, staring at my tits? And I don't think you would like that either." 

He doesn't respond.

"And, they are going to see you, so hide."

"So?" 

"So, they will be questioning you on why the fuck you are naked in my bed." I gesture my hand out, pointing at his naked arse. 

He shrugs.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"One second!" I reply, turning my attention away from Lucas and sliding off the bed, towards the door. Slightly, I unlocked the door just so the person behind it could only see my frame and not Lucas.

"What do you want?" I hiss once I realised that it was of course, Marcelo.

fucking party wrecking bitch.

"Is Lucas in here?" Marcelo asks, aiming his eyes at the back of the room, searching.

But as soon as he said that, I knew my cheeks probably went bright red, so I was glad he wasn't focusing upon me.

Plus, I absolutely do not want any single being finding out that Lucas Santoro (aka, the Head of Italian Mafia) had just consumed the whole night with me, in my bed, pleasuring me with fucking sex.

If words get out about that I'll clock everyone in the house with my gun. and if Marcelo is the first person to know, I'll fucking clock myself with my gun.

"Hello? Earth to Gia?" He waves his hand right in front of my eyes.

"Oh, uhm-" I stutter, grasping myself from my thoughts. "I do-"

"I'm in here." 

I rapidly snapped my head round, staring at Lucas who was wearing the outfit he wore yesterday, his hair looked somewhat neat, and somehow he looked like he woke up five hours ago and not five minutes ago.
My muscles soften and a big exhale flows from my mouth, in relief that this secret of ours isn't being fired out today.

I turn my head back round to Marcelo, "What are you doing? How long have you been in here? We have been loo-" He interrogates.

"I've been in here ten minutes, I was asking Giavanna a few things." Lucas speaks, nodding his head to me.