39

L U C A S        S A N T O R O 

"I'll see you soon."

Quickly, I remove myself from the kitchen before my hands decided to take control and touch all over her body, right then and right there.

She will probably hate me for teasing her, however she does not have any idea for what I have for her later.
The thing that just happened now, was the trailer of the whole movie. So, she soon won't hate me.

For present, I need to carry on my day normally until I meet up with her again later. I have obligation to do work, so that is what I will do.

Firstly, I have to catch up with Matteo to see if he has any information or evidence of Thomas attempting to capture Giavanna, simply because, after the murder of Sebastien, it will be extremely likely that he will have all his passion set upon getting my girl.

But that won't happen, I won't let him even breathe the same air as her.

I walk down the hallway of my mansion before a voice from behind my unravels me out of my thoughts, I turn my head round to the view of Marcelo panting after me like the clown he is, "LUCAS! WAIT!"

"What do you want now?" I grunt, rolling my head back in annoyance, still walking ahead.

Even though Marcelo is my brother, he is always at my fucking house. It really pisses me off. My other brother, Miano, has his own house, so do I, but Marcelo has to be the baby who sleeps over at all my family's house in a pattern. He's 22.

"HOLD ON!" He pants, trying to catch up with my strut.

"What?"

"HOLD ON LUCAS!" His words cutting short as his breathes try to catch up.

"What?" I grit through my teeth, pivoting on my foot to turn towards his lame ass.

He sighs and collapses against the wall of the corridor. His palms on his knees, inhaling and exhaling crazy. Looking stupid.

Marcelo isn't fully trained yet for the Mafia, all because he started late as my parents were so proud and amazed by his high school test results. But for all I know, he cheated on all of them. So, in result of his high marks, he is down trained, unfit as fuck and can't run for at least five minutes without being close to his death.

I roll my eyes, "How long have you been running down my house?"

He exhales, "Lucas," he looks towards me, "I'm being serious now. No jokes. Father just called a Code Blue."

The feeling of all my organs falling inside me happened as he spoke those two words from his mouth.

"What do you mean a code blue? Did he tell you anything else?" My voice instantly rises.

"He is here. Arrived around ten minutes ago. He told me to tell you ASAP." He informs me, and I make sure to collect all this information in my mind as I try to figure out what the fuck this could be.

But nothing linked up. I would for sure know if something bad happened to the mafia. I would be first to know.

"Giavanna." He mutters to himself, whilst glaring outside the window.

"Giavanna?" I repeat, "I just saw her in the kitchen?" I say and an image fluttered in my head of what did actually happen in the kitchen. Except then, I focus back to the real world and realise that Marcelo just paired Giavanna's name with a code blue signal.

fuck.

Immediately, my feet clash down the corridors, my body knocking things off the walls as I run downstairs towards the kitchen.

I don't care. I just want to know where Giavanna is.

"WAIT LUCAS! LISTEN TO ME!" I hear Marcelo bellow from behind, and then I heard his footsteps clash against the floor too.

I don't care about him. I just want to know where the fuck Giavanna is and why her name is involved with a code blue.

why the fuck would Marcelo say her name?

I reach the kitchen.

My eyes dart the perimeter of the kitchen, looking for her. No sign. No movement.

"LUCAS!" Marcelo yells.

I take my eyes off the kitchen and back down the hallway as I continued to run, but this time I ran up the staircase in the direction of Giavanna's bedroom door. 

She has to be here.

Her door swings open and again, my eyes examine every inch of her room, throwing off her duvet on her unmade bed, hitting away the long curtains, looking behind the door, then, I start looking for a trail of blood.

nothing.

no sign.

just nothing.

Her bathroom.

I slam the door open.

"LUCAS!" She screams as she stood there in just a white towel with her hair dripping wet onto the bathmat.

My muscles relax to the sight of her. My breathing returns to a normal pace. 

"Lucas, god you fucking- wait, it has been like fifteen minutes, you are back for more?" She smirks.

I shake my head, a smirk appearing upon my face too.

"I was just looking for you. I have a meeting at the moment, don't leave your room until I come back."

Her face scrunches in confusion, "Why?"

"Please amore." 

She nods, placing down some sort of brush, coming closer to me, and then we were inches apart.

A strain of tension pulls through the gap between us.

"I'll see you then." She whispers, planting a kiss upon my cheekbone. 

I force my hands to stay by my side as I close the bathroom door.

If only I had time to bend her ass over those counters.

If only.

"Told you she is fine, now get to the fucking office." Marcelo says, pulling me out of my thoughts, as he stood in the doorway of the bedroom.

I don't reply. I nod and walk out the room. My fists clenched together and my mind on going to meeting I need to be at, stopping myself from running back inside that bathroom and pulling down that white towel.

After minutes of Marcelo and I walking down many hallways, we finally reached my office. I open the door to reveal my father sitting at my desk with a stern look painted across his face. To his left, my mother stood beside him, her face had no reaction. Then, on a couch that were to the sides of room, sat Miano. The other one opposite was free, so, Marcelo and I sat there.

It was the whole family here. Just the Santoro's.

"So, why on earth did you call a code blue?" I spit, breaking up the clear and awkward silence that filled the air.

My father clears his throat, "I've paged a Code Blue because something major has happened to all of the Mafia across the world, and if Lucas here was doing his job and not some random bull shit, he would also know about it."

I glare at him.

My father looks around to all of us, "Giavanna." He states, "She has been revealed."

A/N -

Sorry this chapter is quite rushed , it took me around 10 attempts to write it too, so that's why I haven't uploaded in a while

Bye lovelies!!!