Chapter 21

✩✩✩✩☆

Clover sighed, swinging her legs on the chair she was sitting on waiting for her to be called for the appointment she hated most, Chemo. She looked down at her phone in pure boredom until she was called up finally.

She came walking into Miyagi Do to see it mostly trashed, looking like they were cleaning it.

"Hey, Mr.LaRusso"Clover greets as she walks past. She walks slowly out to the back. Everyone looks at her, she sees some people from Cobra Kai.

"Chris, what are you doing here?" She asks the male.

"I joined" He replied, Clover smiles.

"Hey Lucky Charm, are you alright?" Robby asks, walking over to her putting his arms on her shoulders. She nods, she puts her bag down. She sits down, helping at least by repotting plants

"Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing? We're on the same team now." Clover looks up to the sound of Mr.LaRusso's loud voice to see Demetri on the floor.

"Once a Cobra Kai, always a Cobra Kai."Robby says, Clover looks up at Robby and awkwardly shuffles around in her spot

"Well, that's not true. I know it's not true 'cause I used to be a Cobra Kai. So did Clover" Mr.LaRusso says. Clover gives Mr.LaRusso a shocked look.

"Cobra Kai sells power, strength, and when I joined, I was Well, I was weak. It was 1985. I had just won my first All Valley, and Mr. Miyagi didn't want me to compete anymore. He never really liked the idea of fighting for trophies in the first place. So, he and I, we got into this big argument, and what did I do? I joined Cobra Kai. I learned to strike first, strike hard, show no mercy, and it turned me into an angry and violent kid. It changed me." Mr.LaRusso tells us.

"You never told me about any of this." Sam points out.

"It's not something I'm proud of, Sam. But my point is, anyone can be seduced by Cobra Kai, even me. And I'll admit, Cobra Kai makes you feel stronger, tougher, but it will also get you in trouble. And that's what happened to me.

I'm just lucky Mr. Miyagi was willing to take me back.So, remember, it doesn't matter who anyone was before they stepped into this dojo. All that matters is that right now, today, we are all Miyagi-Do." Mr.LaRusso finishes.

They finally got the rock back up with teamwork, she was so happy to see more people around other than the 4 students.

The dojo is finally clean and they finally get to practise all together as a team. Clover was happy, she felt great.

That night Moon ended up coming over, telling me all about the break up with Hawk and how had become a bully.

"I am so sick of boys" Moon complains, as they chilled in Clovers room.

"Mood" She replies, flipping through one of her magazines. Moon flops onto the bed.

" I don't mind the whole karate thing, but going full on violent on your friends is just not ok" Moon rants.

" I want someone who is kind, nice, blonde, brown eyes, bubbly, non-violent, someone I can comfort and someone who can comfort me" Moon continues ranting, Clover's cheeks blush red, did she just basically describe her? Clover sits up

"Moon?" Clover questions, Moon looks up humming a response. Clover just stares, Moon notices what she said beforehand, blush rises in her cheeks. Slowly both of them lean in until their lips touch, leaning in more. They move together in sync, not getting enough of each other.

Slowly they pull away for air, breathing heavily. They look at each other and smile.

" I know you only just broke up with Hawk but uh do you wanna go out with me?" Clover asks shyly.

"I would love to go out with you" Moon responds, pushing her lips against hers. Clover's heart sped up, she couldn't believe it, she got the girl. Moon was hers and she was Moon's.