Chapter 31

✩✩✩✩☆

Clover was free to go that morning as everything was fine, her dad was only just able to pick her up and drop her home. Before she went into her apartment she went over to 109 where Miguel is to see how he is going. Carmen answered the door.

"Hey Clover, how are you going?" Carmen asks her. Clover smiles at the older woman.

"I'm alright Carmen, just wondering where Miguel is?" Clover asks her.

"He is over at Johnny's" She says, pointing over to where Mr Lawrences apartment was. Clover nods in aprication as she says her goodbyes and heads over there. She hadn't spoken to Mr Lawrence since she left Cobra Kai. Clover took a breath in and knocked on the door. Mr Lawrence opens it.

"Lucky charm" Mr Lawrence says, confused as to why she is at his door. Him calling Clover Lucky Charm reminded her of the person who first called her that.

"Hi Mr Lawrence, Carmen said Miguel is here. I just wanted to see how he is" Clover says politely. He nods and moves to let her in. To see Miguel in a harness.

"Getting creative are we here" Clover says, gaining the attention of Miguel. Miguel groans as someone else had seen him like this.

"Not to make you feel worse but you look like a giant baby" Clover says, giggling a little. Miguel flicks her forehead.

"Oh baby rage" Clover says, backing away. Mr Lawrence had a tough time trying not to laugh.

"But how are you going?" She asks him.

"Yeah alright I guess, still can't walk but I can tap my foot" Miguel replies, looking at his legs

"That some progress that's great Miguel" Clover smiles, making a smile appear on Miguel's face. Then got a notification.

"Oh damn it, I have 4 missed calls from Moon" Clover groans, realising she didn't even see them.

"I'll speak to you later Miguel" Clover says, then another notification comes through

Moon: Come over

Clover was confused, that was completely straight forward for Moon, no emoji's or anything. She grabs her skateboard even though it is a bad idea to that, she does anyway and heads over to Moon's.

"Moon, I'm here" She calls out as she knocks on the door. Moon opens it, smiling. I guess that made Clover feel a little better. They sat on the couch, just chatting about. When Moon said something that she didn't expect

"I wanna break up" Moon says, her breath got stuck in her throat.

"Oh uh, ok?" Is all Clover could get out.

"It's nothing you did, I promise that. I'd just prefer to be friends" Moon says, softly looking down. Clover grabs Moon's face.

"Moon I promise you, it's ok" Clover reassured her. Moon nods, Clover pulls her in to hug, they pull away.

"Let's watch Grease!" Clover suggests, Moon smiles as she put on the movie. A favourite of the both of them. Clover deep down was quite upset she was back in the friendzone of Moon but she was ok with it and she'll get over it eventually.

She headed home after that, as her dad was working late and Miles was also on shift. It was only her, as she didn't have a shift at work until tomorrow. She started by cleaning up a bit then cooked something, for herself and the boys. She left it on the stove for them as she headed up to her room and turned a movie on her tv, sighing at the events that have happened already this school year.

Clover still missed Robby, because of this whole karate rivalry, she couldn't see her best friend anymore. Miyagi's lost another fight to Cobra Kai and she lost her girlfriend. Clover layed down onto her pillow, putting her hands on her face in fustration. She's decided from here on out, that she'll be training harder then ever she needs her strength back. Clover is not going to let this whole not having cancer thing ever in the first place affect her. She is Clover Holland and she'll never give up.