Chapter 35

"Begin what, exactly?" Demetri questions, both senseis look at each other trying to figure out how to answer that question.

"Begin a new era. Many of us used to be enemies but rivalries don't need to last forever, the All Valley tournament is just a few months away and this year the stakes are higher than they have ever been. We know that cobra kai is going to use every dirty trick in the book. There's one way we're going to be able to beat-" Mr LaRusso replies, but is also cut off early

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves" Clover lets out an unintentional snort.

"We gotta take things to the next level... Gonna teach you aggression stronger than anything cobra kai can throw at us, they strike first we'll pre-strike" Mr Lawrence is cut off by Mr LaRusso.

"Okay were getting ahead ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do" Mr LaRusso says.

"Eagles don't respond, they swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're gonna do, take back the Valley" Mr Lawrence says, this is getting utterly confusing.

"Take it back in a measured and organised approach," Mr LaRusso says afterwards.

"We bit first!" Mr Lawrence exclaims. Mr LaRusso sighs

"Ok, lets just warm up with some simple exercises" Mr LaRusso starts

"Line up!"

"And breath and just follow me" Mr LaRusso, Clover can already tell that there is going to be a lot of miscommunication.

"Fighting positions!" Mr Lawrence exclaims. In the end, Nate ended up getting kicked down by Mitch on accident.

Clover was right about the miscommunication part, as much as she didn't want to doubt it she had a feeling that this wouldn't last long as the two dojos have completely different tactics and teachings.

That afternoon when she got home a little later than usual as she went and hung out with Sam, her father was passed out on the couch. Clover sighed at the tired man, she took his boots off and put them to the side, grabbed a blanket to put on him and switched off the tv. Clover then made her way to her room and flopped onto her bed, starting a conversation with Moon.

The next practise started different, the two dojos are know training on opposite sides of the dojo. She knew this wasn't lasting long, she didn't let it get her hopes up.

"Ready, bow. Sensei Lawrence and I have the same goal of preparing you for the tournament." Mr LaRusso starts

"But we have different ways of getting you there." Mr Lawrence adds

" We realize that teaching you opposing viewpoints at the same time can be a little confusing." Mr LaRusso continues

"So we've discussed it and come up with a solution. We're gonna divide and conquer. Eagle Fang trains out front." Mr Lawrence says, pointing to the front

"And I'll be back here with the Miyagi-Dos." Mr LaRusso finishes

"I thought we were stronger working together."Miguel questions, Clover nods in agreement

" We're still working together." Mr LaRusso says

"Just separately On opposite ends of the dojo. All right, Eagles, follow me." Mr Lawrence says, walking out the front

"Miyagi-Dos, come on over here." Mr LaRusso calls over, friends from the other dojo say their goodbyes until after practice.

Everyone sits inside as they do some relaxing exercises, Mr LaRusso makes a point about letting your emotions take control and you have to be in control, she really needs to learn how to not let her emotions control her. The sounds coming from the front of the dojo kept distracting some of them because of the loudness.