Chapter 23

✩✩✩✩☆

For training today, they were cleaning the cars in the LaRusso Auto. Clover spotted her dad in the distance.

"Hey, dad!" Clover exclaims over to her dad who waves. Continuing to clean like Mr LaRusso's cars in the dealership. She was looking forward to tonight when it was 80's night at the roller rink. The training was finished, and she went home to her mother who was sitting on the couch, watching tv while the house was an absolute mess. For the past few weeks, she hasn't been doing anything, she usually cooks now dad cooks when he gets home. House is trashed, she doesn't help us but we help her. Laundry needs to be done, we don't have any clean clothes.

Clover sighs, picking up stuff around her and putting it in the bin or away and putting dirty laundry in the basket. Then heads to her room, Clover looks through her closet for something to wear for the 80's night then she gets an idea, she grabs out random things from her wardrobe and pulled together an outfit like Sandy's from the end of Grease.

Later on, Clover got her costume on and headed for the roller rink, she put her skates on and was taking and delivering food to people. Clover went around and noticed Tory.

"Hey Tory" Clover greets her, Tory couldn't find it in her to be mean

"Hey, Clover" She responds, smiling at the bubbly girl.

After a while she also spots Sam and Robby, Clover makes sure to wave to them and continue but also see's, Miguel. They may live in the same complex but she hasn't seen or talked to him in ages.

"Miguel," Clover says, deciding to talk to him

"Clover, wow it's uh been a while," Miguel says. Looking at her costume

"Cool costume, Sandy?" Miguel compliments

"Thanks, I wonder how you would know" Clover jokes

" You totally didn't force me to watch it so many times," Miguel says, continuing with the joke. She skates off, delivering an order she was waiting to be picked up. I see Tory fall to the floor

"Tory? Are you alright?" Clover says, dropping the food off on the table

"What the hell Sam!?" Miguel exclaims

"What me? I- She's the one-" Sam stutters.

"Are you ok Tory?" The security guard asks, Miguel and Clover to help her up

"Thanks" Tory thanked Clover

" Alright, you're done," The security guy says, turning to Sam and Robby

"She's the one who started it" Robby argues

"You're out!' The guard yells.

With that whole shenanigans was done, she saw someone familiar in the distance, dressed as Frenchie from Grease.

"Moon!" Clover exclaims, smiling wide at her girlfriend. Clover pulls her into a kiss.

"You got me right when I was going on break," Clover tells her

"Great, wanna skate with me," Moon says, holding out her hand which Clover took skating around with her. Both of them giggle away and enjoy each other's company. She felt very happy at that moment.

Moon sat down while Clover was back to work, waiting for her to finish so she could drop her home. Moon couldn't stop staring at the blonde in awe, wondering why she didn't ask her out earlier than now.

After she finished work, Clover and Moon blasted Girl in Red all the way back to Clover's house. Clover kissed Moon goodnight before heading inside and flopping onto her bed, sighing in delight about how great the night was.

Getting out of her costume, she walked to the living room seeing her mum asleep on the couch before grabbing a blanket to put over her, before picking up all the dirty dishes and stacking up the dishwasher before heading back into her room for bed.