Chapter 12 Living

Something happened when her tears fell on his bleeding chest. The blood disappeared and his wound was healed. Elvis started to breathe! "R-Rose..." He moaned. "Elvis? ELVIS!" Rose cried, "You're alive! How?" "I don't know," Elvis said, "But I'm glad to see the real Rose is back." "Elvis, I'm so, so sorr-" Elvis grabbed her and kissed her passionately. Zariah busted in, "HOW!? I THOUGHT YOU KILLED HIM!" "She did," Elvis said, "But now I'm back." "UGH!" Zariah was furious. "W-what have you done with Ash?" Rose asked. "You'll have to find out," she disappeared.

Elvis heard screaming off in the distance. "Follow me," he said, running into the next room. Rose followed Elvis down the hallway. "It's coming from there," Rose pointed to a door. "Ugh. Dang it, it's locked," Elvis tugged on the door nob. "HELP!!!" Ash screamed. "I'm trying to get in! Just hang on!" Elvis cried. Rose backed up and slammed herself into the door, "RAAAH!! UGH!!" "Genius, the door opens out, not in!" Elvis said. "Wait! I got it! Just do what I do," Rose said, as she started to stab the door with her trident. Elvis used his big sword to bust in. 

Ash was chained up with a device around her head that was electrocuting her. She was nearly dead. "R-Rose....Elvis..." She mumbled. "AAAAAAAAH!!!!!" She screamed, as the device shocked her again. "There's gotta be a way to shut this thing off!" Elvis ran around the room, looking for a switch or a button. "HURRY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" Ash screamed. "He's trying! Don't worry, Ash, everything will be okay," Rose tried to calm her down, but it wasn't working. "NOOO!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" All of a sudden, the device switched off. "I did it!" Elvis had found a button behind a vent. "Th-thank..." Ash passed out. Elvis used his fire powers to burn the chains off. Rose picked her up and checked her pulse, "She's okay." "She was lucky," Elvis sighed in relief.