Chapter 25 The New Queen

Suddenly, Ratchet's soul, glowing bright green, penetrated into Elvis's chest. Ratchet's soul fused with his. Ratchet is a lot more powerful than Elvis, he took complete control over Elvis's body. Elvis rose up into the air, a blinding light shone around him. Everyone winced at the light, shielding their eyes. "AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!" Elvis screamed bloody murder, as a supernova shot out of his body, the whole room shook. "AAAAAAAAH!!!" Zariah screeched as the explosion shattered her and the crystal of corruption. The atmosphere went back to normal. The stone was shattered for good! Ratchet's soul detached from Elvis's and flew out of his chest. The supernova had torn Elvis's chest open, blood gushing out. Elvis fell to the ground, little health left in him. The fusion caused such damage. Elvis's dragon wings contracted, he was back in his normal form. Zariah's henchmen threw the doors open, rushing in, cheering, "He killed the queen! He killed the queen! All hail the new king of Dragonhaven!" The henchmen were strange alien-looking creatures. They had purple skin, big eyes, heavy armor, and carried huge swords.

"Baby boy, are you okay?" Rose dropped her trident and ran over to him, kneeling down and stroking his hair. "It is our custom that whoever kills the wicked queen...shall become the new ruler," one of the henchmen said, happily. "I... don't want to be king," Elvis moaned weakly, "I want...Ash to be..the new queen." His eyes slowly started to close, going into a coma. Ash gasped, "M-me?" "Well, I suppose if a ruler wants, he can hand over the crown to anyone he pleases," a henchman said, taking Zariah's crown, "All hail the new queen," he smiled, placing the crown on Ash's head.

"Congratulations, Ash," Rose beamed, "Dragonhaven will be in good hands." "T-this is my dream come true...I don't know what to say," Ash was in shock. She looked at her sword, placing her finger in the hole where the stone used to be, "That's that, I guess," she sighed, "Without that stone, I can't go back to the amethyst room and see Ratchet."

The henchmen looked at each other. One of them held up a blue gem, "We present you with this, queen Ash," he handed the gem to her. "What is it?" She asked, holding it in her hand and studying it. "This stone can revive anyone," he explained. Ash put it in the hole in her sword, it glowed bright blue. She closed her eyes, a light shining from the sword. The light rapidly swirled around and around, Ratchet came back to life. He was no longer an angel, he was back in his own body.

He opened his eyes, "Ash, you've done it! I'm alive!" He hugged her. "Oh, honey," Ash cried, "You saved us!" Rose gasped, a big surprised smile shone on her face. Ratchet looked over at Elvis and stopped hugging. "Rose," he gulped, walking over to her. He looked at Elvis, "I-is he..d-dead?" He asked. Rose checked Elvis's pulse, "No, he's just in a coma...he's losing a lot of blood. We gotta get help!" "There's an operation room in this castle," one of the henchmen said, "I'll get the bed!" The henchman ran off. He came back a couple moments later, wheeling in a hospital bed. The henchmen layed Elvis in it and wheeled him off to the operation room. Rose, Ash, and Ratchet followed close behind.