Chapter 17 Jealousy

Rose, Elvis, and Ash were out in the next hallway. Ash was reading the map, "Okay, so the next door should be...this way." Pearl came up behind Elvis and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped and turned around. "Oh, I'm sorry, handsome," Pearl chuckled, "I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Pearl." She was tall, with an hourglass figure. She wore a red dress that was quite form fitting and she had long, black hair. "Uh, are you here to try to kill us or something?" Ash butted in. "No, sweetie, I just wanted to talk to your gorgeous friend," Pearl said. Rose was trying hard to keep her cool. She felt like she was going to explode at any moment. "Where did you come from?" Elvis asked. "Oh, I've been here for a while," Pearl put an arm around him, "It's nice to meet you." Elvis blushed and pulled away, hiding behind Rose, "Uh, I'd like you to meet Rose." "Hello, Rose," Pearl shook her hand. "Mhm," Rose bit her lip.

Rose and Pearl stared at each other for a while. There was an awkward silence and everyone could feel the tension building up. Rose just kept staring with narrow eyes, as she picked her nose. She didn't care if she was being rude. Pearl went over to Elvis and started to flirt with him again, "I couldn't help noticing what a nice body you have," she said, starting to unbutton his shirt. Elvis gasped and blushed, looking at Rose nervously. "Your body is just as gorgeous as your face, baby boy," Pearl giggled. "That's not very lady-like," Ash muttered. Rose's eyes widened, "What!? Baby boy? That's what I call him! He's mine!" Pearl knew that. She only said that just to make Rose jealous. Something in Rose just snapped, "Oh, no, you didn't!" She blurted. "Oh, yes, I did," Pearl laughed. All of the sudden, Rose pounced on top of Pearl and started punching her in the face! "Rose!" Elvis gasped. "Yeah! C'mon, Rose! Show no mercy!" Ash cheered for her. "Ash! Don't encourage it!" Elvis wailed. Ash liked to watch people fight. Back at her home, she would often stay up at night for hours and watch wrestling on the TV. "Stop!" Pearl screamed. "Stay away from my man!" Rose grunted. Pearl punched Rose in the stomach, making her cough up blood, "ACK!"

Rose kicked her in the face. Pearl fell on her back, her nose bleeding and her lip busted open. "Get up!" Rose growled, "Get up and fight, you coward!" "Rose, that's enough!" Elvis pulled her away. Pearl got up, scratched Rose in the face with her sharp nails, and ran off. "What the heck were you thinking?" Elvis asked. Rose clung to him, tears in her eyes, "I can't lose you! Don't leave me like my dad did." "Oh, darling," Elvis hugged her, "I won't, I promise." "Well, I hate to ruin such a sweet moment," Ash said, "But we're right outside the next door." She opened the door to a dark, pitch black room. They peered inside. A pair of glowing red eyes peered back at them. They all looked at each other with a funny look on their faces. A big, dark, shadow-like figure slowly came out of the room. "MONSTER!!!" Rose screamed, running into the room. "What are you doing!? DON'T GO IN THERE!" Elvis ran after her. The door slammed shut on its own, trapping Elvis and Rose in the room. "G-guys?" Ash was left alone with the monster. The monster was about 9 feet tall and Ash was only about as big as a Barbie doll. "Oh, gosh...I'm all alone! How am I gonna do this!?"