cat bite

Hii guys here is ur update I know it's very late I have been inactive for so many months now so her it is for my lovely readers.

Sana calls up shefali to report her progress and tell her the situation with cane. Shefali is extremely pleased and offers to buy her dinner, but Sana hints that she already has dinner plans. Shefali starts gushing loudly about The Legend sidharth shukla , which pisses off aly who overheard her from his room. He starts throwing a tantrum and yelling at her to stop talking on the phone and go clean up the Coffee’s poop, before storming back into his room and slamming the door.

Meanwhile, alys cat poops right after shefali cleaned up the first batch of poop, so shefu starts poking the cat in frustration. This causes the cat to bite her finger, so now aly has to grudgingly clean and dress the wound for her. Shefu then starts blabbing about catching rabies, so aly says he’ll take her to the hospital for a jab. But then shefu ties to pivot, saying that rather than getting a shot, she’d rather use that money to pay off debt. Aly is not having it and drags her to the hospital.

At the hospital, shefu is still whining that she doesn’t want to get the shot. Aly threatens to call her guardian and grabs her phone. Sana name pops up as the most recent call. Aly may have been joking before, but he sees this as an opportunity. He evades shefu by running into the men’s restroom, then calls sana and says he needs help convincing shefu to get the rabies shot.

Of course, sana rushes over to the hospital, but she seems to be feeling feverish herself. On the taxi ride there, she receives a call from sidharth who says he will pick up sana and shefu.

Aly meets sana at the entrance, both visibly tense for different reasons. When the two of them get to the waiting area, shefu grabs her phone back and tells at off for making her come get the shot. It costs a thousand yuan, why can’t he put it toward her debt instead? He even had to bring sana ? “Wait, what debt?”sana asks, alarmed. Shefu claps a hand over her big mouth. She has no choice but to explain about the broken camera.

Hearing that shefu still owes 3000, sana starts to say that she has some money. Aly cuts her off and storms away. I mean, how can he lose his only connection to sana through shefu  amirite? Just as he’s leaving the hospital, sidharth is coming in, and they make eye contact for a second.

shefu  is squabbling with sana about getting the shot when sidharth walks in. shefu  is stunned that even The Legend has gotten involved in her little situation. And then she wonders (out loud, of course) if the two romantic rivals met at the entrance? Realizing that her last comment was a bit weird, she exits stage left to go get her shot. Well that wasn’t so hard was it?

Alone with sidharth, sana starts to explain that she doesn’t know why aly and shefu were together, but sidharth is more concerned that she’s feverish. He touches her forehead, saying that her voice sounded weird on the phone and now she’s wearing a thick denim jacket (which adorably matches his blue and white shirt) but doesn’t feel hot.

Next thing , sana is lying in a hospital bed, attached to an IV drip. She is sick after all! It turns out that sana had suddenly fainted earlier. Sidharth accompanies the two girls back to the their apartment, where shefu  makes another dramatic and fast exit, giving the two lovebirds alone-time. Sana apologizes for shefu's weird behavior, but sidharth comments that shefu  is very smart Haha.

Sidharth puts sana to bed and then brings her some hot water and a cool towel. Sana assures him that she’ll be fine and tells him to go home. However, when she wakes up again, she hears the sound of typing in the living room. Yep, it’s sidharth working on his laptop; he stayed just in case her fever got worse. Sidharth tells sana that he’s decided to keep her closer beside him, screw whatever work assignment kaushal gave her. Sana lays her head on his shoulder and he kisses her forehead.