"Lunch"

Hey everyone im back with the new chapter...so lets begin

So sana goes to library for her exams study and sid is also there who is watching sana silently from far sana is not aware of it..she was doing her study nd dreams of Master and thought of loging in the game nd on her laptop.she sees that the vedio tgey created is already in the forums for voting nd she plays it nd while watching she started crying as ending was changed as there were flashbacks of the time when the musician and the bandit spend good time together nd she crues seeing the love..

Sana's pov - how this happen did Master changed the ending...if anyone finds out that i cried while watching the video it will be so embarasing..

Sana was in her own la la land and here someone was observing her and smiling seeing the reaction..

Sid's pov - she is soo innocent nd pure hearted girl i will always take care of her she is such a sweetheart i love her..waite what really..i mean yaa i love her and she is mine only mine..

Master - princess ?
Princess - master i just finished watching the video..u changed the ending?
Master - yes i did otherwise it will not be long enough.
Princess - long enough u added flashbacks only to increase the lenght of the video.
Master - yes.
They chat a little about the comments thag are being recived, and then sana ask
Princess - why the female bandit has to die.
Master - im pretty sure you wrote that part.
Princess- if you were him would you kill the thief?
Master- im not him.
Princess - what?
Master - he's not me.i wont go that far.
Princess- im off nowthere's no one here anymore.
Master - there should be still someone around.
Princess - you're right. How did you know!.
Master - just a guess. Be careful on your way back home.
Princess - i will.byee byee

Sana heads back to here dorm where shefali is bzzy gaming. She takes a look at shefalu's screen and is incredulous that she is still at pu village(for beginers)when she already helped her gain 30 levels. She chases her away saying that real proa like her will never understand how fake pros like her feel.

Shefali struts around in the game and encounters Aly the failed stalker himself getting beaten up by two trolls. She qas not able to defeat them ao she took help of sana.sana easily destroys the trolls and Aly praises her and request to be her apprentice. This strokes shefalis ego and she agrees.

Sana joins Master to fight some monsters but Master is sitting and watching his Princess doing so.
The three bros come together and calles him shameless for collecting points without putting in any effort.

Master - i hve been relying on her a lot so i hve hotten used to it. People like you who dont have a wife to protect you in these games would not understand.
The three of them attempt to beat him up but Master beat them up easily. Upon finishing her fight Princess ask them why they are lying on the floor.
Just then the system announces that they have won the video contest and as a prize they won rainbow coupke costume.
Sana is thinking and talking to herself if Master ask her about her photo she will give and also if he ask to meet then also she will agree. But she thinks that he will never make such requests judging by his personality.
Back in boys dorm all three boys are busy washing socks and tidying their room. All this because sidharth shukla is back in dorms. Then Kushal recalls why sidharth is able to order the gang around.
Flashback
When 4 boys started college kushal assigns them ranks according to thwir age woth kushal being the big bro,jai second bro, vikas third bro and sid being little bro. However sid propose that they should be ranked according to their abilities instead of the age. He proceed to destroy all of them in a gaming battle gainv the title of big bro, but he says he's ok with third bro.
Flashback ends
The three boys are huddled together cursing the foolish decision of their younger selves when kushal receives a call from unknown no. He was initially ecstatic to receive call from a woman until he finds out the caller is the scretarty of Mr. Chabra. She praises him and tells him that Mr. Chabra wants to meet him alone. He says he will give response later.
Sidharth was sure they will do this but he says leta go for a lunch. They all leaves for college cafeteria.

Sana and shefali are also linned up for food when they see the legend Sidharth shukla is here. Sana announces she will wat whatever sid eats today.
Shefali snaps at photo of sid but he looks her way just as she takes it. Sana and shefali then try to cover up by taking selfies.
As luck would have it sana and sid reaches the counter at the same time and order the same thing but our cute chef ko says theirs only one serving left so they both deny and here comes vikas and says he will have what ever is left and chef recognizes him and serves him extra.
They all have there lunch and move back .
Sana register for her couple match in the game and figure out the schedule nicely as she is having exams.

So days were passing and sana and sid were coming close in the game it was the semi final of there match on the game and they won nd now they have final tomorrow.
Master - i will be late as i have a meeting tomorrow.
Princess- okk i will also join bh 7:30 and she says byee and logs offf.

All day went well and she went out with her roommates for shopping but she does not like it there they saw sidharth with his business delugates and he smiles before getting in the car.

The girls move back nd sana logs in the game on time and waited for Master.

Promo time -sidharth is hospitalized as he met with an accident....
Not lets see will sid be all ok or not to know waite till tomorrow. Byee guys luv u all do comment and like.