chit chat 💬

Hey guys so kaisa tha surprise dont worry aage aur bhi bahut sare twist aur bahut sare surprise aayenge... So lets start with the story...

Sana return and was so tired so she sleep. Next day she went to meet an employee of Feng Teng to discuss about the video copyrights.

The person offers a handsome sum of money but sana requests for items in the game as a replacemrnt. With her negotiating power she snags 5 guardian beasts for her team and 2 rare materials for hairpin she is making for Master. She was very happy that she made a good deal.

Back in dorms sana just login and checks that neither Master nor his frnds were online but she sees that Venom is online.

Venom(vikas) - hello my junior shehnaaz.
Princess(sana) - hello senior vikas Mr. Beauty.
Venom - who told you my Nick name? I'm 5'11". I'm stronger than a cow and darker than coal. Don't call me "beauty".

Flashback
Sana nd sid were on there date when sid said
Sid - vikas didn't see you at the basketball court the other day so he is dying to meet you.
Sana - vikas?
Sid - venom.
Sana - such a nice and beautiful name.
Sid - kushal always calls him Mr. Beauty when he makes fun of him.
Flashback ends

Sana pov
I can't say that Master was the one who told me. But i shouldn't lie either. I know.

Princess - umm i saw kushal and jai at the basketball game the other day.

Vikas thought that kushal and jai told her about his secret name. So he started beating them. But he himself got beaten.

Venom - I just finished a real life battle .
Princess - with kushal and jai.?
Venom - hmm i beat them so badly that they were begging me to stop. Don't worry I didn't say it was you.

Sana pov
Mujhe so materials chahiye hairpin banane k liye woh bas 2 he bache hai bas jaldi se mil jaye mujhe.

Nini - so tum yaha ho princess mujhe laga tumne game he khelna chod diya.
Princess - no no aisa kuch ne hai mere exams chal re the toh mai thoda busy thi.
Nini - princess are u free now? Help me kill a monster.
Princess - how about after eight o'clock? I'm a little busy right now.
Nini - ok i will wait for you.

Sana pov - finally got the Guardian beasts jub mai yeh Master aur unke frnds ko dungi hum sab ek saath ek aachi team banyege humare beasts k sath.

Princess - senior beauty quick. I found a rare guardian beast.
Venom - third sister in law how did you know this guardian beast suited my occupation? I have always wanted it hut was never able to get it. Where did you get this.?
Princess - the company who bought my video gave me these.
Venom- they can't possibly be so generous that they give everyone a guardian beast. You must have asked for it right?
Princess - just keep it to yourself and thank me in your heart.
Venom - I'm so touched. Well done third bro.. Well done third bro! He married you and we all benefit from it. Sister in law I need to report something to you.
Princess - what?
Venom - someone called our dorm and confessed to third bro today.
Princess - ummm...
Venom- it's true. I took the call it was a girl. But third bro rejected her already. Don't worry sister in law. I will never let third bro cheat on you.
Princess - don't worry senior. It doesn't mean anything. I can't remember the no. Of guys who have confessed to me. Mr. Beauty why would you cause such a big fuss? How can you put up with kushal when you're so vulnerable?
Venom - third sister in law.... Third bro just walked past me.
Princess - no aisa ne ho sakta usne mujhe kaha tha k woh aaj late ho jayega meeting hai uski.
Venom - I'm saying truth he just entered the room when u said that many guys confessed to you. He is turning on his computer.

Sana hurridly log off from the game. Then she thinks why she logged off it was just a joke. She again logs in
Princess - I lost connection just now.

Listening to this vikas just choked and said third bro your wife is such a genius.
Sid - thank you.
Master - the campus internet connection can be terrible at times.
Sana to herself Master ko yaad nahi rahega jo maine kaha wait iss se pehle woh puche mai puch leti hu..

Princess - I heard that someone called to confess to you today.
Master - someone called me and invited me to play the guitar at the graduation ceremony.
Venom - kushal wants me to scratch his back for him byee.

Sana thinks how dare you Mr. Beauty give me false information whatbim suppose to do now.

Master- don't worry my dear. No girl has ever told me that she likes me.

Sana thinks u don't have to explain to me wait did he said never.

Princess - I have seen it with my own eyes.
Master - when?
Princess - back outside outside our dorm I saw a girl giving you a love letter.
Master - that sort of rings a bell.
Princess - see? How could you say it never happened before?
Master - that girl was just handing me a flyer.
Princess - you're kidding.
Master - would you give someone a love letter on the street? Perhaps it's happened my dear wife before? You're certainly very popular.
Princess - no it's actually quite annoying to have too many guys... No I mean it's quality not the quantity that matters. It's enough if you have me.
Ans she again log offs.
Sid gets up and moves towards balcony to call her.
Kushal - third bro are you leaving to call our department beauty?
Jai - did you see that? He actually didn't deny it.
Kushal - I can completely read his mind now. Don't you think I'm so smart?
Vikas - third bro got the word love written all over his face.
Jai - that's what's weird about it. Third bro is usually cold as ice. He never show any emotion on his face.
Viaks - second bro is right.

Sana in her mind maine aisa kyu bola yrr mujhe nahi bolna chahiye tha abh mai kal unse kya kahungi unke aane se pehle he mai nikal. Jaungi kal. Nd her chain of thoughts got disturbed by a call.

Sana - hello
Sid - it's me.
Sana - so you've.... Logged off as well?
Sid - no. The internet connection is very poor today so I got disconnected
Sana to herself - master do you really have to make fun of ne all the time?
Sid - princess I'm very happy .
Sana thinks us he happy because of me?
Sana - as for the game story I asked the game company to give me some guardian beasts.
Sid - vikas already told me.
Sana - I asked for five beasts. I'll give you one later. I chose a little tiger for myself. Yours is also a little tiger. But it'll be a different gender.
Sid - so.....
Sana - so we'll have to raise them and let them reproduce. Maybe they'll give birth to more baby guardian beasts.
Sid - ok next time I'll ask my tiger( Sana) and see if it want to do that.
Sana - what? Mine is the only female tiger in the entire game. Why would he say no?
Sid - that makes sense. I'm sure that he'll say yes.
Sana - are you free now? Can you log on and help my frnd jill a monster?
Sid - okay.
Sana - all right byee byee.

Princess - nini do you have room for my frnd.
Nini - omg will Master help us on this mission.
Princess - yes
Nini - let me gather members from my guild and she sends mssg nd gets a reply

Evil Devil - me and Mei will join u?.

Nini gets 😱shocked.

Promo - what will happen when princess ex husband in game and Master come face to face stay tunned do that and enjoy reading till then. Plss like and comment... Live you guys byee byeee. 😍😍🥰😘😘