"A Hickey"

Hey guys sorry guys itne din update ne diya usske liye but uska reason tha mai bahut disturbed thi now I'm fine so here it is. So lets start the story.

Sana and shefali reunite at the bus stop and Sana takes her to mahila apartment. Shefali oohs and ahhs over how big and beautiful it is and she'# pleased to learn that Sana left her the bigger bedroom which overlooks the swimming pool perfect for scoping out hot guys.

Shefu- Sana master has already visited the apartment right.

Sana - I'm going becoz I'm having work byee. And dont mess the kitchen master cleaned it for u.

Shefu - i knew it .

Shefali calls Aly to discuss the money she owes him. She proposed paying 5000/- upfront and the remaining in installments but Aly has different idea. He wants shefu to take care of his cat coffee . Shefu doesn't like cats but agrees for the sake of paying off her debt.

Meanwhile, kaushal gives Sana a new task at work: measure a drop rates for the final level of the game. Before she goes off to do it Sana confirms with kaushal that her previous report was acceptable and she didn't mess everything up as kaushal previously said she would.

As for the drop rates our CS major writes a program to play game for her. When kaushal spots Sana reading a paper he calls her out for not doing work. Sana shows him the program that she wrote which is running game simulation and he says that girls are just lazy. Very rude yr. Sana doesn't retort but just looks thoughtful.

Today is first day of shefali's internship and she's running late. As she waits for the elevator in the lobby of chabra groups. Paras eyeballs her as he passes by smugly and mistakenly thinking he's going to be mystic princess boss for summer. He then flirts with the receptionist and the receptionist picks up the phone to deliver some juicy gossip to someone.

A woman from HR shows shefali her desk in the general affairs department. Shefali asks the HR employee how much her salary will be and is very happen to hear the amount. Shefali does some math and realizes that her total daily earning including money from catsitting. She shouts this last bit out loud and everyone turns to state.

Shefali scrolls through social media while waiting for someone to tell her what to do. When a woman comes to use the copy machine by shefali's desk she ask if she can help but the woman tells her to just sit tight. Shefali is pleased that it's so easy to earn.

In the women's restroom one of the worker complains that they are swamped with work but the intern just plays on her phone all day. HR lady says that shefali probably has some connection to paras chabra. After all paras hired her himself and this morning they made eye contact in the lobby. The ladies lament paras odd taste in women and then leave the restroom. Then the bathroom door opens and pops out devo who is not happy to hear about shefali's connection with paras.

Kaushal has lunch with a mystery man. The mystery man slides a thick money shaped envelope across the table and walks away. Kaushal looks extremely pained and conflicted but he takes it.

Returning to the office after lunch kaushal is completely drenched in the rain and sneezing non stop. His cousin workers are very caring and at kushal's request sana goes to buy medicine for him.

After some time kushal and sid moves towards the lift and the lift open and sana is standing there all drenched in rain . Seeing sana like this sid got worried. He is pissed. He ask kushal for his jakect so that he can wrap it around sana and then he ditches kushal to take sana home.

They were going in the car nd sana notice they are going to other direction and says it's not my way to home nd sid said we are going to my place.

At home sid offers sana his own pair of slippers saying he doesn't often have guests over. Sana is gloating alone about being the first guest of sid when he attacks her from behind with towel and dries her hair for her. He gently chides her for not telling him about kushal being difficult. Sana tells him it's no big deal and it would've reflected badly on him. Besides she finds its interesting that she's making progress with changing kaushal's prejudiced opinions. Sid is speechless so he pulls her in for a kiss. They both were kissing passionately and then the broke the kiss when the run out of breath.

Sid brings a dry set of clothes for sana to change into saying there are clothes he never worn before. Sana is embarrassed and tries to turn him down until he questions of she'd rather wear clothes he's worn before.  She quickly took the clothes and change and come out Sid is just go went gone on seeing her she was looking dam cute in his pants and shirt.
Sid pulls her and said u looking beautiful and smashed his lips on her and kiss her hungrily. Then he moves to her neck and give her wet kisses on her neck and Sana clutches his shirt and moans his name when he bites her there on neck. And then he stops nd hug Sana toghly and then they lay on bed for sometime.

The next morning Sid wears the exact same set of clothes he offered Sana to work. He runs into vikas who wonders where is Sana is to which Sid responds, "it's Saturday".however kaushal dashees into their elevator right before the door closes so Sid adds " And she caught a cold".
Kaushal knows the comment is directed towards him sheepishly ask to speak with Sid. They have one to one on a bridge with a scenic view where Sid sternly tells kaushal to change his prejudiced ways. Kaushal reveals that he has been taken advantages of before but admits that Sana is indeed different.

At Mahi's apartment shefali is getting ready to leave for work while Sana is cooped up in her room wrapped in blankets. Shefu ask Sana to help her game character train her forging skills so she can make cabe a sword. She said okk. After shefu leaves Sana jumps out of the bed and goes to washroom. And finds her makeup to cover the mark on her neck. She has a visible hickey on her neck which she don't want shefu see.

Sana is busy trying to cover up the offending mark when Sid calls and they engage in some flirty lovers banter.

Sid - how are u now hoes your cold?
Sana - I'm fine it would have not catches cold if you have brought me to my home direct no but you wanted to have romance.
Sid - my dear wify take rest nd I love u
Sana blushes and says I love u too.

Later Sid texts Sana to meet him for lunch but Sana cheekily replies that his message failed to send since he has insufficient funds.

Shefu calls up Sana on her forging skills practice while she goes to Amy's house to feed his cat. At his house Aly logs on to game while inwardly bitching about Sana. He notice blissful soul is online so he follows her around and initiates a conversation. Correctly guessing that cane is the player that shefu wants to make a gift for Sana logs off hastily to not ruin the surprise.

That's all for today enjoy reading guys I know it's short but I'm not that much well so plzz understand luv u plzz like comment. Byee